Fights off the yuckies

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take Olive leaf anytime we start to feel like we're getting some type of sickness - sore throat, sniffles, etc. We've had an illness free winter so far. Nature's Way seems like a good product at a fair price.

Cold be gone

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Several times a year, at the turning of the seasons, I could guarantee getting a cold. But now I can choose when to have that cold by taking olive leaf tablets. They don't prevent it, but they can certainly put one off for days or even weeks. This is one of the cheapest sources of olive leaf on iHerb.com, and also one of the best.

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks fresher, avoided the flu this season, and find myself in better health. Have heard that you shouldn't use this product everyday for a longer period without pauses in between. Better immun function.

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it very much and will still buy this!

Very good product

Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand of Olive Leaf!

Olive leaf ext delivers

Posted by Reviewer2588979 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Olive leaf ext. by Natures way is a great product, very effective in treating colds and flus when indicated.

so many benefits

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since I had extensive dental work and bone grafting I started taking more anti-infammatory products and this has too many benefits not to take it and I always trust Nature's Way products

For increase energy, healthy blood pressure, support cardiovascular system and immune system

Posted by 5346577446004461777 on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you search online benefit of olive leaf, you would see that reported benefits of olive leaf. For example, increase energy, healthy blood pressure, support cardiovascular system and immune system. Just started taking this. Taken this with Paradise Herbs, One Daily Superfood Multivitamin, so far so good, no side effects, and am glad that it doesn't upset my stomach.

good for me

Posted by 5220546938301130430 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good for me - acne problems