This is the best stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Oregano oil is a natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial and I'm taking it religiously to ward off colds and the flu. As everyone gets sick around me, I load up on 4-5 vcaps, three times a day and then maintain health with taking 2-3 per day. Been doing this for years and I haven't been sick in years..

A wonder for treating c. albicans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Oregano oil has been one of the five key supplements I have used in curing myself of c. albacans. I prefer the pill form in place of the liquid which can be quite bad. This appears to be a good product and I have been using it for over four years.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used another highly touted brand that did not advertise the standardized percentage of carvacrol. I have to say that this brand is definitely more potent and effective.

I like this one..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The capsules have real oregano oil in the capsules. Easy to take and easy on stomach. I recommend this brand.

fast acting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

what can I say - better than antibiotics. Started getting a scratchy throat and cough and took 1 capsule twice a day for a few days and no more symptoms

Oregano oil great for stomach flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oregano Oil by Nature's Way helped me release an infection in my small intestines... great product when indicated.

Love this and it works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've ordered this 2x already and will continue. Works well especially when taken right before starting to feel really bad. Works good on allergies too :)

Oregano Over Goldenseal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and it work much better than goldenseal when it come to infections and etc...Great stuff

Nature's Way Oregano Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was seeing a doctor for RA until I started taking this. Haven't had to see him in years. Found Nature's Way to be the best of the brands I tried.

Convenient when on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to take oil of oregano in liquid form when at home because I think it is more potent taken directly in my drink. However, when I'm on the go, I like being able to take it with me in pill form.

1 2 3 4