This is the best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Oregano oil is a natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial and I'm taking it religiously to ward off colds and the flu. As everyone gets sick around me, I load up on 4-5 vcaps, three times a day and then maintain health with taking 2-3 per day. Been doing this for years and I haven't been sick in years..

I like this one..

Posted by Reviewer2577643 on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The capsules have real oregano oil in the capsules. Easy to take and easy on stomach. I recommend this brand.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1633263 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used another highly touted brand that did not advertise the standardized percentage of carvacrol. I have to say that this brand is definitely more potent and effective.

A wonder for treating c. albicans

Posted by Reviewer2428569 on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Oregano oil has been one of the five key supplements I have used in curing myself of c. albacans. I prefer the pill form in place of the liquid which can be quite bad. This appears to be a good product and I have been using it for over four years.

Oregano Over Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer1603057 on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and it work much better than goldenseal when it come to infections and etc...Great stuff

Love this and it works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've ordered this 2x already and will continue. Works well especially when taken right before starting to feel really bad. Works good on allergies too :)

Oregano oil great for stomach flu

Posted by Reviewer2588979 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oregano Oil by Nature's Way helped me release an infection in my small intestines... great product when indicated.

fast acting

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

what can I say - better than antibiotics. Started getting a scratchy throat and cough and took 1 capsule twice a day for a few days and no more symptoms

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Thank you!

The BAZOOKA of Cold and Flu Remedies

Posted by Reviewer2891912 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing revs up my family's immune systems and knocks out colds and flu faster than this oil of oregano. Liquids are incredibly spicy. Capsules are the way to go and this brand at this price is my absolute favorite.

1 2 3 4