Kids Love It!

Posted by a3mommy on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 2 kids love the taste of it. I give them 5ml a day (diluted with water), and it seems to work on them. They are 3.5 years old and 1.5 years old, and the elder one goes to full day child care. She used to get a flu or cough every month, but after taking this product, I noticed that she doesn't get any serious flu (just a few snuffles that last a day), and no fever! Already bought 3 bottles, still loving it.

This organic Sambucus is good for my child immunity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My child, who is in pre-school, doesn't easily catch a cold like in the past.

Kids love the taste! I love that they do not get sick anymore! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this syrup!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So glad to have found this Organic/GMO-Free syrup to keep my children healthy through the winter bugs. My children love the flavor and try to lick the inside of the "cup" when the should be "done". Easy and cheap way to keep your children healthier! If you found this review helpful, please click the YES button. Thanks!

We love this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Help my kit

增強抵抗力

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

因我兒子上學後接觸外界多了,極容易生病,生病亦要吃一星期藥才康復,朋友介紹下認識這產品。 兒子食用後,傷風感冒的確少了,就算生病吃藥亦很一兩天痊癒,輕微生病多飲幾次亦能撐得住。 味道很好,小朋友主動要求飲。

must buy again

Posted by judytse on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my 22m takes it for about 1 month and he loves it. taste is good. and increases his immunity, not easy to get sick like before

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my fourth time buying this. I used to give this to my son when he starts a little running nose, usually it helps and stops him from getting more serious. I prefer feeding this natural syrup rather than medicine from the doctor if it is not a too serious sickness.

Sambuko

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Polecam, wzmacnia i uodparnia twoje dziecko. Świetne zima czy latem !!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

once a day, keep doctor away

Premium products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If test this product. All good for your baby after tasting.

1 2 3