Help

Great Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is sweetened elderberry syrup and my kids had no trouble taking it due to the sweet flavor. I believe it was beneficial to helping us avoid the flu and many sicknesses over the winter. My words of advice is to buy the bigger bottle.

it works

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 1,3y old caught a cold and i offered it to him. I gave it twice and next day he seemed much better and his nose was not runny. The bottle is quite small and be careful no to stain your or kids clothes because it has intensive dark red color.

Great Immune Booster for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my children when the virus was being passed around our house. They love the taste and it I feel it boosted their immune system. It is a must have in our house! Our 18 month even like it.

I recommend this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product very much. It works well and tastes good. No medicine taste. I even used it when I felt like I had a sore throat for three days and it kept me from getting worse.

This stuff works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old son just came down with viral cold/croup, and I got to try out Sambucol for Kids again! Amazing, He is hardly coughing at all, this is the 6th day of treating him. 10 days is a good regime of this to try for. I gave him 2 tsp Twice daily, and its working well! If I ever have another baby I would keep this on hand , as it can be given to children under 1 year.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using on my 1 yr old for a few months with excellent results, especially during the flu season. She likes the taste and it has boosted her immune system. We all got the flu and she did not get sick! It really works.

Relief cold for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Relief initial stage of cold effectively. Will purchase a large size.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great product, my baby love this .

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good