RECOMMEND!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read The Miracle of Hormones by Dr. David Brownstein and pantothenic acid was suggested as an aid for adrenal fatigue. This product is wonderful. I felt an increase in energy within a week.

Gets rid of acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product. I've tried nearly all oral medications for acne, and this is the only one that works. I take 2 pills in the morning and one in the afternoon - 2 in the afternoon if I'm having a breakout. Nature's Way it the best brand of supplements I know.

Can cause hair loss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Be very careful with this. I'm sure some people may do well with Pantothenic Acid but be aware that it depletes Biotin (B7). Such B vitamins are best taken in a complex since they often end up completing and outright depleting the others if you take just one or the other. You might get some acne relief but at what cost? Hair loss is very evident for me and upon ceasing Pantothentic Acid my hair loss would stop. If you dry out your skin from Pantothenic Acid you may be treating one issue and causing a whole different monster to emerge. It is not worth it. Look for african soap bars here on Iherb if you really want acne relief. B5 can be too dangerous. Not to mention the irritability and anger issues which can possibly arise. Serious side effects are very possible!

Value for money

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This B5 is great. I open the capsules and sprinkle small amounts onto (cold) food, because I don't want to take high doses. Easy way to take it. Thank you Nature's Way for not adding a whole chemical experiment to the capsules. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Works well for adrenals..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It was suggested to me to start taking B5 for tired adrenals. I have to say I noticed the effects almost immediately! It did not give me an upset stomach at all.

Coffee withdrawal remedy

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave some of these when my wife was cutting her coffee intake. It picked her up immediately. If you want a safe approach to adrenal stimulation and/or are sensitive to herbs, this is fine along some adrenal cortex

pantothenic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

stop my allergies have stopped and my hair stayed brown I have lots of energy

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I trust "the perfect health diet" in recommending 500 mg once a week. The body is perfectly able to store Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), so I prefer taking on big dose a week instead of smaller doses on a daily basis. It's both easyer and cheaper. I'm perfectly happy with this product, and will purchase again when it runs low.

B's are powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Get all the B-vitamins and take them daily.You will notice a big difference

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've never had a problem with this brand and it has a great price. I take it every day with the rest of my vitamins, it gives me energy and helps control my acne.