Pau D'Arco, natures miracle

Posted by Reviewer1823545 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife was diagnosed to have Lymphoma and started taking 10 capsules of Pau D'Arco a day plus a change in diet. One year later she got a clean bill of health and continues taking 6 capsules a day as preventive measure.

Janets Review

Posted by Reviewer2008993 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver to me, it is one of the best products to fight yeast infections without getting die-off. When necessary five tablets 3 times a day really keeps yeast at bay without pain!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1969027 on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After doing some basic researches, I've found out that Pau d'Arco offers many benefits such as anti-bacterial and anti-viral. So it's great for the body's immune system. And a great way to stay healthy!

Natures Way pau d'arco caps

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

being an x smoker this product is great for your lungs , fungal infections , cramps, I take 3to 6 a day and dont cough near like i used to , natures way is one quality product , dont use gnc brand it does not work.

Work in progress

Posted by 4684237803696838814 on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Last February I suffered from sudden deafness. I was hearing 0% on my right ear. After months taking lots of different medication and seeing different doctors, I went to one that heals spiritually. I am the type of person that considers everything, but only beleives when results are shown. He told me I to take Pau d'Arco to start the heeling process. Then I started taking the Pau d'Arco tea, but after a while I could not even smell it because I got nauseous. I started then taking Nature's Way capsules (2 capsules at bedtime). A few monthes later I did the exam to see if there was any progress and I heard the news. I started to hear (a little bit only) again!! I know it is just the beginning of the process and it will take time, but Pau d'Arco did what modern medicine couldn't. I will continue to take this until the doctor says so.

Nature's Way Pau d' Arco

Posted by Reviewer1393939 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years, from time to time. I find it does well for nail fungus. I am very pleased with the results. Sincerely, RBH Ohio

Pau D'Arco is good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer2472891 on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking one capsule a day for years of Pau D'Arco. It is a tree bark, and it helps control candida and support the immune system. I like the Nature's Way brand, and this product seems to work as well as the other brand I used to take that cost more.

Inner Bark Pau d'Arco

Posted by 5116588027046133616 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it, my son use it, my sister and her family use it, and all my neighbors already use it :D It really works.This winter was bad in Lithuania, wet and windy, but we stayed safe, thanks to these pills! We take 3*3 pills daily, but if everybody around me starts coughing, i take 5*3, and luckily I'm still ok :)

can`t imagine living without this

Posted by AisTeja on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it could be used in almost all situations when we have health problems So I allways have this product near me

Very good Anti-viral

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this quite often through out the year to prevent catching other people's colds, it works!