Improved Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up at least once every night. My doctor recommended this as a way to support my adrenals. It took several days to build up in my system, but has been effective. I now wake up only occasionally during the night.

Serine 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My grandson who has autism has benefited from this product. Now I'm taking it - - getting older and need all the brain power that I can get.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps focus during the day & sleep at night by working on your cortisol.

Really Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Phosphatidyl Serine, from other companies, but this brand seems superior. My mind/memory definitely work better, and it's amazing. But I've also started taking DMAE, and it could be the combination. If so, this is a great combination!

the fog is clearing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my dad. He is 83 years old and very foggy in his head. He has taken the Nature's Way Phosphatidyl-Serine for about 2 weeks now and since it looks that the fog in his head has cleared.

Excellent brain nutrient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very impressed the first time I took this at night; it seemed to put me in a better state of mind, decreased stress and greatly improved sleep. I suspect this is due, at least in part, to its reported ability to lower cortisol (the 'stress hormone').

ps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only took one at night to try to bring my cortisol down. It did help, and it helped me sleep. Also helped with the little tremors in my fingers.

non-GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this Phosphatidyl -Serine has worked better for me than other brands. I also chose it because it is made from Non-GMO soybeans. When I first started taking it, I felt a dramatic difference with my memory. It has been a while now and I have stabilized at a better place so I believe my body doesn't need it as much. I still take about 3-4 gels per week.

Alzhiemer Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother. I believe it is helping. You have to use mega dosage. I use this with niacinamide and the lithium orotate. It really helps. I take all of this also.

Phosphatidyl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as strong as I thought they would be, felt like I was taking 100mg's.

1 2 3