It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 75 year old mother was having a terrible time with constipation. I ordered this for her to try. She says it helps a lot. She used to have to take laxatives every few days but after taking these, she only needs to take a laxative occasionally. My mother was so happy with her results that she had me order some for my 87 year old aunt that was also having trouble with constipation. My aunt says that it has really helped her too.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic complex works as described by the label. I was quite happy with it. Downside: For me, its effects stopped quite soon after I finished taking the supplement.

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I’ve tried a few different Probiotic blends, this one works. Rejuvenate your health by restoring the good bacteria in your gut, take one with breakfast everyday.

Good service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have liked the product and the delivery services to be world wide and not only restricted to the USA. Thank you also for the extensive range of products with reputable brands. Keep it up.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this probiotic and use it on a regular basis. The good: no refrigeration required, enteric-coated caps, 8 Billion Active Cultures, you can keep it at room temperature and take it once a day. No gas or bloating. And it definitely protects against constipation. Highly recommended.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Fortify, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product and great price!!!

Works great with Reuteri and Lacto GG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best baby!

Great Daily for Everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Small, easy pill to take, with tons of wonderful benefits for the small intestine and therefore, the body.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps replenish the normal intestinal flora after long-term antibiotics. Very helpful.

Nature's way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order of this product, I have a lot of digestive and stomach problems and this has helped to ease the pain and wind associated.