A Miracle - and I don't say that lightly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When you have digestive issues, you never really know what's working and what's hurting. Maybe it was THIS pill or THAT exercise or THIS food... I've spent the last 15 years and thousands of dollars searching for something to ease my abdominal pain and have been mostly discouraged. The day I started the 10-day Intensive program I noticed a significant difference. I felt GOOD. No bloating, no heaviness, no gut-ache. The next day... still felt good. The next... still good. I have never had so many "good" days in a row as I have since I did the 10-day program two months ago (actually, I did two of them in a row - not sure if that was necessary, but I was scared to stop). I took the last packet about a month ago and am still feeling great. I'll probably do a round every month, just in case.

Very effective for constipation!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders!

Nature's Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used a number of Nature's Way products and have never been disappointed. Both myself and my mother have used this product and been happy with results.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Intensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was excellent I noticed the difference in a couple of days. I was also very impressed how quickly the order was processed and sent to me.

Super gooooooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good products. Please put me on your e-mail list for special deals.

Primadophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very effective acidophilus.....very potent at a good price.

natureºs way primadophilus intensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i like the easy to carry packaging. the flavor isn´t great so you need to mix it with oj or something very flavorful. also the texture makes it hard to get the lumps out without furious mixing.