Narure's Wag Primadophus

Posted by Reviewer3149467 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was shipped cold in foam cooler at no charge. Have taken this since recommended by doctor in 1997.

Excellent Product -Purchase only from iHerb

Posted by TheGeneral on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective product provided you receive it properly from the retailer. iHerb was on of the few that ships this product cold and packaged that way to insure that it remains cold. The entire family uses this product which includes our children ages 6 and 11. We use it to not only add the good bacteria, but to reduce or eliminate any effects of yeast in the intestines. So, we are getting rid of the bad bacteria and adding the good. We have only been using this for 1 month and we have noticed more of an effect on our children, particularly in terms of behavior and the degree of moodiness, grouchiness, etc. They seem to be less irritable or displaying behavior that indicates they are less irritated or frustrated. For us we think it has boosted our immune system.

Georgette Cardano

Posted by Reviewer2275318 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a fine product if you need it. My practitioner affirmatively tested my mother and myself for it with applied kineseology. However, like everything else in the universe, conditions change and I currently no longer need it. Thank you for your great service. iherb is tops on the internet in my estimation.

Quality Product!

Posted by Reviewer2998760 on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been pleased with Primadophilus for years, and now I've found it at a great price at iHerb!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2635545 on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

Most important supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Acidophilus is one of the most important suplement you can take. If you take no other, this one is so good for your digestion. Proper digestion in my opinion is more impotant than taking other supplements.

good

Posted by Reviewer1348447 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great to keep digestive system in good condition.

Primadophilus

Posted by Reviewer1777981 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Terrific product for digestion and daily internal cleansing.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the "billions" this contains, can take less pills.

tlw

Posted by Reviewer2875692 on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

vital nutrient for health...keeps my family and me well and freer from colds...also seems to be beneficial to allergies

1 2 3