Narure's Wag Primadophus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was shipped cold in foam cooler at no charge. Have taken this since recommended by doctor in 1997.

Excellent Product -Purchase only from iHerb

Posted by TheGeneral on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective product provided you receive it properly from the retailer. iHerb was on of the few that ships this product cold and packaged that way to insure that it remains cold. The entire family uses this product which includes our children ages 6 and 11. We use it to not only add the good bacteria, but to reduce or eliminate any effects of yeast in the intestines. So, we are getting rid of the bad bacteria and adding the good. We have only been using this for 1 month and we have noticed more of an effect on our children, particularly in terms of behavior and the degree of moodiness, grouchiness, etc. They seem to be less irritable or displaying behavior that indicates they are less irritated or frustrated. For us we think it has boosted our immune system.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought these by mistake, I was meant to buy the kids chewable probiotics. But I take them myself and they are great. You can buy this brand in New Zealand and this product is about 4 x the price that iHerb sell it for - fantastic saving buying and having it shipped from the other side of the world :)

Georgette Cardano

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a fine product if you need it. My practitioner affirmatively tested my mother and myself for it with applied kineseology. However, like everything else in the universe, conditions change and I currently no longer need it. Thank you for your great service. iherb is tops on the internet in my estimation.

Have not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have not received it yet as it was damaged en route to our house & since then we have moved to 2639 West 250 North, Hurricane, UT, 84737. Would appreciate it if you would resend this to us. Thanks. Marian Allen

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, certainly notice it when I DON'T use it haha.

Nature's Way Probiotic

Posted by Deckers on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only probiotic we've ever taken. Love it!

Always a great thing to have on hand

Posted by mountainpony on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take this daily, and now that I am breast feeding I also use it in extra doses when I feel mastitis coming on to make it go away. A great supplement.

liked...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use everyday---seems to settle my digestive system

not been as sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for about a year and have been significantly healthier since starting them - fewer colds & coughs. Love it (especially since I have young germy children!).

1 2 3