Yes These are good

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 20, 2008

These are a good probiotic supplement. One tiny little pearl a day. I am pregnant, and studies show that moms who take Rueteri during the last 4 weeks of pregnancy have babies with less excema, also helps prevent Asthma, respirtory infections and colic in the baby. Its so worth it to take one little pill a day for all those good things!

works!

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on May 14, 2011

I've been taking other kinds of probiotics(Dr Ohhira's or Culturelle) for quite a while, which helps me but doesn't quite keep my IBS sysmptoms under control. So I started taking this Reuteri along with Culturelle about a few weeks ago. It definately made a difference, and I haven't had any IBS symptoms since then. I can eat and drink anything without worrying about aches and bloating now.

doesn't work any more

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Mar 02, 2011

they changed the formula, they took out the clinically proven strain of reuteri and added something else that has no clinically proven benefits! looks the same, but it doesn't work any more!

Great for traveling!

Posted by Reviewer1398395 on Nov 10, 2009

I don't usually take probiotics, but I had to spend a couple months bumping around various locations in Africa. I thought it would be a good idea to add probiotics in an attempt to ward off "stomach" problems that often accompany these sorts of trips. And while some of my travel companions had to resort to Cipro or frequent doses of Immodium, I escaped very nearly unscathed. I credit this product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2814458 on May 05, 2010

I've been taking this once a day on an empty stomach for over a week now, including air travel. I noticed a difference almost immediately. Much less gas and bloating after eating, even fast food. Seem to have more energy, calmer nerves. I like that it doesn't need refrigeration or have to be taken with food.

Here is why they don't work for everyone:

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

We don't seem to notice the difference between the super expensive, the super Billion strone, or the super cheap probiotics. What a mystery! Then I read in our local paper a review: Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Reuteti Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2974061 on Sep 10, 2012

Helps stop tummy bloating.

effective and good price

Posted by Reviewer1327701 on Mar 09, 2010

i've been using these pearls for over a year and the results have always been exceptional...my intestinal health has been much improved with these pearls...highly recommended to all

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2376375 on Jan 18, 2011

Has provided a more stable pattern to my body's cycle.

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1992674 on Aug 14, 2011

These tiny pearls contain four strains of bacteria which help regulate your system and help keep your immune system strengthened. What I really like about them is,they don't have to be refrigerated. Each box lasts for two months.