Good Saw Palmetto content - shame about the zinc

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this and another of other prostate formulas - I don't have a problem but take them as a preventive. I like this for it's saw palmetto content but feel it should have a zinc component as well. I have used the zinc taste test on dozens of people and almost everyone is low or very low. The prostate has the highest concentration of zinc of any organ in the body. So if you use Prostol take a zinc supplement as well. I like Now Foods Optizinc 30mg.

Only what you need, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find just saw palmetto and nettle, without anything else in a product. Most similar products include severeral other things you may or may not need. This is a branded, quality product that is cheaper than the few generics that are similar.

Prostagut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the exact same formula that's prescribed in Germany for the treatment of BPH. Prostol is an effective, low cost herbal remedy that works better than the presciption drugs on the market today. I take Prostol in conjunction with Himalaya USA's ProstaCare and I must say the two herbal remedies work VERY WELL together and have vastly improved the quality of my life. I highly recommend this product.

Good product

Posted by Queenbee on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Husband likes this

super product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

product Nature's Way-super!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied through entire process.

Great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price !

PROSTOL, Natures Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is outstanding! It has reduced the swelling of my prostrate dramatically. Additionally, instead of waking up during the night and urinating four to five times, I am down to one...amazing! I know everyone is different but this product has definitely worked for me.

Mr. G.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for the prostate. Nature's way a solid brand.

Seems to work:

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in combination with Now Foods pumpkin seed oil to control prostate enlargement. The therapy appears to work since for several years I have experienced no increase in the symptoms associated with the problem.

1 2