Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a middle-aged male, and I take 6 capsules every evening before dinner with a pint of water. By mid-morning, the psyllium has done its job! I recommend combining this with a high-count multi-strain probiotic, maca, and gingko biloba. For me, that's a magic formula for daily good health. I'm overweight with high blood pressure, trying to avoid diabetes, too; for a year now I've stuck to that regimen, and it's the best overall health I've felt for ten years at least. But it starts with the psyllium! Great product!!

Use this product daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was told at the healthfood store that these could be a little harse so I take three in the morning and three in the evening with meals. They work great. I also take a probiotic. Feel years younger. Great product. Would not go without it.

NOT A Laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Nature's Way Psyllium Husks for several years. What can I say...it works (naturally)!!

Psyllium Husk Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product works well for the purpose intended and iHerb were very prompt in sending the product. I would have no hesitation in dealing with this company again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will buy it again , it doesn't have so many chemical as other in the market

psyllium husks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

keeps my body to work properly.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it works .thats important 😀

Nature's Way Psyllium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

psyllium caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the psyllium for some time now and I have found these ones are the best for more and I am sure it will be for many people and the cost is the best I have come across

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only draw back to this product is the number of tablets you need to take - up to 6 a day. I should have read the small print before I ordered, as I would rather take one tablet a day .