US
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I find pycnogenol to be beneficial. I think it's kind of cool that the main ingredient comes from pine bark. I wish there were more tablets in the bottle because I run out quickly and I can't always afford to buy more right away because it is one of the more expensive supplements.

A great product, one of the better brands and pycnogenol products on the market. Quality product, ingredients, and perfect for every day use. I found that one a day works great for me.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,070

Love the quality of these vegan tablets as the benefits I'm getting from it are so incredible, includes the healthy functions of my brain & cognitive, not to mention the essential nutrients that gradually supports my bone, joint & cartilage.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Been using this for years. Check on line for clinical research about this ingredient. Hundreds of proven benefits for everything from diabetes to skin health to circulation. Nature’s Way is reputable brand.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

When I need extra antioxidants, I can count on this product. First used it years ago with my sons asthma and ADHD. It helped with both. Not the cheapest, but it does work well.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My doctor recommended to me because my sole were tingling and burning. It helped me but i bought too artichoke extract seed which i like too.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

due to its antioxidant properties, pycnogenol is great for cardiovascular system, reducing oxidative stress and improving the function of the vascular endothelium. I got this for my mother in law after eye survey to improve blood vessel elasticity

Posted on May 25, 2022

I prefer capsules than tablets when it comes to supplement. It has a herb smell and have a weird after-taste which I don’t like. Generally I like products with pycnogenol ingredients for its benefits with skin, but I didn’t use it continuously due to the taste.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This supplement contains 30 pills containing 50mg of Pycnogenol, 50 mg Rosemary leaf, and 20 mg Vitamin E. The directions on the bottle tell you to take 1 tablet 2 -3 x per day. So the bottle will only last 10 - 15 days depending on your dosage. "Pycnogenol" is the trademark name for French Maritime pine bark extract. Pycnogenol is purported to increase our body's production of hyaluronic acid and collagen. I use high quality skincare that uses pycnogenol as a topical ingredient, but I figure it is likely as effective when ingested (my thoughts only!). I am approaching my 50s so am interested in supplements that will help my face age well (in addition to healthy living). The pills are small, round and easy to swallow. No weird after-taste; No upset stomach (and I have a sensitive stomach). I think this product gives you a chance to try pycnogenol for a reasonable price. It is a "bonus" that there are other supporting ingredients like vitamin E and rosemary. However, I may look for a product that lasts longer than 10 or 15 days.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This was the first time I ordered from iHerb and it was a positive experience. There were several brands brands for me to choose from. I did not know about them from just going to my local vitamin store because the proprietor limits his stock to one or two bottles of the brands he can get. I also received a discount and the delivery was on time. I have never taken Nature' Way Pycnogenol before but am comfortable taking it since the brand is well known and their herbs are on many shelves at the stores. I will order again from iHerb.