US

SUN
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I used this herb for several months and I liked that it had a wonderful gentle feel good effect on me, but it was not strong enough to help with the uncomfortable symptoms of menopausal induced low estrogen. I switched to red clover extract from swansons in order to get a higher dose of isoflavenones which effectively reversed those symptoms of low estrogen. Update: I am back to using nature’s way whole herb red clover along with swanson’s red clover extract because they work synergistically together. Now I can get great mood enhancing benefits along with completely satisfying my body’s need for estrogen in a safe plant form way. I never want to be without the combination of nature’s way whole herb red clover and swanson’s red clover extract.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I like this brand a lot for herbs and I use several. I like this one for red clover because it is non-GMO verified (very important) and there are no fillers in it other than just the plant-derived capsule. So I feel that this is a good quality supplement. I use red clover to help regulate/balance my hormones as I am in my peri-menopausal stage in life. I feel that it helps benefit me in that area.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I love it, and I can tell a difference while using it. One of the major differences is my mood stability and my body temperature is regulated. I have hypothyroidism, so I am generally cold all the time. This has helped me to be in the normal body temperature range, and I have noticed that I am not cold anymore nor do I have the hot flashes that I would get at night time periodically. The stress and anxiety that I did have was gone (but I didn't have major problems with it to begin with it was just mild).

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I was recommend Red Clover before I got sick and had to have major surgery. Since I have had the procedure done I have continued to take it as I went straight into menopause. So far I have had no issues or side effects and will continue to take this to help.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Excellent quality product, I’m taking it for a week now and works for me very well, better than the drops for sure and make me feel full of energy, one or two episodes of hot flashes a day, delivery was fast and perfect packed, it’s amazing that Red Clover is natural, if you are suffering with menopause it’s worth to try it

Posted on May 6, 2022

I ordered it for my mom, she’s in her 40’s, despite that she didn’t take it regularly but she noticed her hot flushes got reduced and now I’m ordering the second one upon her request

4a1580c9-a72d-4c83-bd92-65417967581e
Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this supplement, improved my wellbeing in the time of menopause. Great brand, such a perfect quality. I really recommend for women in the age after 45.

30177fee-4ec7-4936-bedb-b866f3b3a0ea
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I purchased this product for my PMS. I think this product helped me to improve my symptoms of PMS, especially my cramps. The bottle has a tab so it is easy to open, package is nice. It has some herbal smell and taste, but personally, it isn't that bothering.