Red Clover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over ten years and it works. My blood is in good shape and I think Red Clover has a lot to do with it. It is not instant, it takes a long time for it to kick in. A six month regimine is what I suggest.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This red clover seems to be a very high quality product. Unfortunately, there's something in it that causes side effects for me, so I've set it aside for now. Will try again later and see if I get better results.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered digestive problems for years. After using Red Clover 3 times a day within a week I had improved out of sight. Highly recommend this product.

they work in the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is what I find about prickly ash: "Prickly Ash Bark is believed to stimulate the digestive system and assists in the relief of dyspepsia, colic, indigestion and general stomach problems. It is said to relieve flatulence (the presence of excess gas in the stomach and intestines) and reduce eruction (belching and burping). It is also believed to be a useful tonic in debilitated conditions of the stomach and digestive organs, including the liver." I think it does just that. So I am happy with it.

Nature's Way, Red Clover with Prickly Ash Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Many years ago I had digestive problems. The allergist recommended Red CloverCombination and I have taken the herbs consistently over the years. The herbs help maintain my digestive health.

RD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Just what I was looking for to cleanse my liver and kidneys.

Red Clover Combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Always love doing business with this company. They are efficient, very speedy and proficient in filling my orders. The red clover combination is very satisfactory. Have purchased it elsewhere. Always find the best prices at iherb.com.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter says her stomach is feeling better with these.

Wery good for woman