Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for about three months and it has eased my menstrual pain and lessens my flow. It seems to have cleared up my skin also...I guess that is what happens when your hormones are in balance!!!

General women's tonic.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use that product as a general women's tonic. I use it in the first half of the cycle, until ovulation. It is supposed to help prevent miscarriages, and since I am actively trying to get pregnant I thought to give it a try. Sometimes I also drink the tea for greater effect : Alvita Teas, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Red Raspberry Leaves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product worked amazingly! I went of the pill because it made me angry all the time. My poor husband couldn't take it. After getting of the pill I went from April to September without a period. I started taking these pills and like 4 or 5 days later I started my first cycle in October. I'm so grateful to this product! Plus it made my period much more comfortable than usual!

Great price and service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Red Raspberry is wonderful for preventing miscarriage and for all women's issues. I've trusted Nature's Way for many years.

Helps with monthly periods!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good for periods!! I normally have very painful periods but this helps with that very much. I have only been taking this supplement for a month now and I can really tell a difference with my period.

I have been taking this for years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this while pregnant and as a tea. It helps iron levels and is a good overall suppliment for women. I also have PCOS and I take this with dim plus, evening primrose oil, vit b, and red raspberry leaf everyday. It keeps my cycles regular, no mood swings, and I don't have any bad cramping. I tried other prescription medicines and nothing worked as good as taking these five natural supplements. I started out taking two pills of each a day and then went down as I needed less over time.

Worth buying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

Shorter, Easier Periods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the product and highly recommend it. Since I started using the product my period is 5 days instead of 7 and I have no cramps, bloating, tiredness, or heavy feeling. I started using the product in November 2009.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this from the second trimester after they declared my pregnancy high risk. It was a great product and I would recommend it to anyone. I continue to use it daily.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I use this for short and painless periods. She used to spend the frist day of a 7 day period in the tub for relief. now she just goes about her life with a 4 day period. It has worked for me but I wasn't as bad off as she.