Nature Way Reishi Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used these Reishi capsules for more than 1 year they have cleared away most of the sun cancers that i had on my skin arm's and face, The Reishi have made a big difference to my skin in general, I have also given it to friends to help them to.

Good results for balancing the immune system.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had good result using reishi products (this one and the Nature's Answer one) for MODULATING my immune system and curing a allergy condition, which was as a result of imbalanced immune system. One awesome thing about the medicinal mushrooms is, that they act as immune modulators, NOT booster(like ehinacea, cat's claw and so on), which can be harmful if you have autoimmune condition (as are most allergies). And the reishi in particular proved to be very beneficial in my case.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Reishi changed my life. I've been taking it for many years and it has so many advantages that it would take all this page to type it. I recommend it to everybody I know and they are all very thankful. Blood pressure, cholesterol, allergies, sugar balance.... Powerful combination when taking it with Camu Camu. This is my 11th winter without cold or a flu or anything in between.

Mushrooms to the Rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter was using her inhaler for asthma multiple times a week during her allergy "seasons" until she began taking Nature's Way Reishi Standardized. She told me the other day that in the last several months she only needed her inhaler ONCE, and that was when she visited New Orleans and the climate/mold change was very significant. We are very grateful to iHerb.com for carrying such a wonderful product at a reasonable price! We've recommended it to family and suggest you try it too! The Watsons, TN

Positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This pills are just awesome. They helped my dad in his battle with cancer.

for lower blood pressure

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my husband because I read it will help lower blood pressure. His numbers indicate that it works.

Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

True help for pollen allergy (for children, too).

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

use for anti inflammatory properties, better than glucosamine. Use when a flu taking hold. Helps enormously with viral avoidance.

Preston

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

help me have good sleep at night and not go to restroom often.

repeat customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily and it has been great. But be warned, do not take this if you have any open wounds because this thing is an anti-coagulant, which means your skin will have a hard time healing itself if you take this daily. This products (reishi) also helps with my acid reflux disease. If you suffer from GERD, I strongly recommend black coffee with reishi. Also, after 2 years of using this product, my Total Cholesterol dropped from 230+ to 209. Without making any diet changes or exercising and my blood pressure had dropped to a normal range. It use to be in the 135-145 range. Now its steady at the 120 range which is pretty amazing considering I didnt make any lifestyle change or any diet changes. My doctor even recommended that I take prescription for my high blood pressure. But im happy to say I did it naturally. One reason that it went down could be because this product has a calming effect which helped my anxiety. I no longer have anxiety and reishi played a role in it. There is virtually no negatives about taking this products (unless you have an open wound). I take to maintain my overall health. It helped me with my blood pressure, my high cholesterol, and even my anxiety. I use to be on xanax and that thing was bad. Became very dependent on it and almost to the point where I was became a recluse. I was afraid to leave the house! With some CBT and this miracle mushroom, I was able to cleanse my body from the side effects of xanax and took the natural route. I am living proof that this product, even with it's low potency, still works and is very beneficial. Since I noticed a huge improvement with my overall health. I decided to spend a little more and purchased the organic reishi from herbal island. This has 35% polysaccharide compared to 10% here. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*