Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for six months to supplement my red wine normal intake. Keeps my blood pressure down. I am 72 years old, over weight but take NO prescription medications.

Did my research before purchasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As with any herbal supplement, research it from several different sources to find the best manufacturer with the most potent preperation processes. I found so much conflicting info regarding that with this item, finally I came across a study that showed this had the highest potency against other products claiming that title. However you might also benefit from knowing that if you already have a low calorie diet you wont have much benefit from this because that is what this products health benefits emulates. It is ideal for people who eat large portions and lots of calories to enjoy the maximum benefit. Take 2 on days you are planning eating a lot. Also dont take on an empty stomache because for me this caused some weird abdominal sensations that were unpleasent.

working for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe that the longer I take my Resvertrol the better I will like it. I think it will take a month before I will see or feel changes. I did not have any problem taking this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My wife said that after one week of using this product she is feeling the benefits of more energy and peace.

GOOD VALUE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

There are two things which must be considered with this product. First, while it does contain resveratrol, it also contains two sources of polyphenols, which may be as important for good health. Second, when you compare the quantities to similar products on a cost basis, it is a true bargin!!!

Older version of Country Life's Resveratrol Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

You'll notice Country Life's Resveratrol Plus came out in Dec. 2006 has almost 3 times the resveratrol per Vcap. Plus, even adds 25mg of Pine Bark Extract per Vcap beyond the 50mg both this supplement and Country Life's Resveratrol has.

One of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been very impressed with Nature's Way products. If the ingredients are not pure enough or they feel they are contaminated, they will not use them. This is just another of their quality products at a great price. We are seeing great results with our continued use.

Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Your service was quick and the product (a reorder) was satisfactory.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has a good supply of resveratrol as well as standarized grape seed extract

Treat cholesterol w/o red wine or sugary grape juice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes these to raise his HDL without having to drink red wine or sugary grape juice!

1 2 3 4