Rhodiola Rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Along with a 100mg 5-HTP supplement I have found something that allows me to get on with my life. Finally I am mostly free of the debilitating lethargy, lack of motivation, low mood bouts filled with negativity and an inability to cope with stress that characterize my depression. Yes, I know the depression is still there but it is way less pronounced. Also I have found my social phobia to be easing a little too but at least now am I more able to deal with that. Since taking the combination I have also stopped smoking (my need to smoke reduced) only using will-power, without the aid of nicotine replacement or hypnosis. I specifically bought this brand as it allows me to try half the usual dose to help find my level of usage. No side effects noticed which is just great after being on SSRI's on and off for years. Great prices and service to the UK from iHerb.

xlnt for panic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have used a few different brands of Rhodiola. I like this one for it's mild 250mg. I started using 500mg Rhodiola for panic. It seems to squelch the attack just as you feel your adrenaline begin to rise. Now I use it for the mild anti-depressant effect. Plus I have just learned that Rhodiola is used as a sexual enhancement for men and women. Hum, that explains some things! LOL! Nature's miracle for sure!

Lisa Manteiga

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Rhodiola Rosea is a life saver! It is cheaper and safer than prescription depression meds. I honestly feel a difference in my mood, increased energy, and better outlook on life in general! I definitely reccomend this product!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After using this every day for a few weeks now, I have noticed a dramatic increase in energy. Working a 10 hour day, I used to crash at about 3pm every day. After taking this supplement, I'm not only alert at 3pm, but can actually focus and still feel motivated to finish out the day. As an added side effect, these pills have managed to help with my weight management plan. My weight used to fluctuate greatly, but has not only remained steady, but has gone down and this is the only supplement I added. Great product!

Nature's Way, Rhodiola Rosea Standardized, 60 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product. This stuff works. It also does cause some funny/interesting dreams (not nightmares, just weird dreams) if you take it before bed, which makes it even more fun and worth taking.

stress reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has helped me overcome stress and grieving after losing my husband. Seems to be one of the more potent stress relievers

Limiteless MIND!!! AMAZING!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After reading the comments, even those saying things about change in dreams, I was shocked! After 2nd day it felt like I was living live in my dream, so vivid and clear. Also had fun dreams, recall them better. Mind wise, its as if in a movie Limiteless... it cleans your brain out - I felt better memory, clearer thinking, CONSTANT thinking about everything, can recall things from the past that I didn't even know was there... felt weird to start singing old songs after hearing words in conversations. Srly MINDBLOWER!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Took it for adrenals and did experience improved energy.

Rhodiola Rosea a blessing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading other reviews for this product, I wanted to try it for my anxiety, which has developed since I have gone through menopause. I noticed a difference almost immediately. My anxiety has all but disappeared. I have noticed also, that if I forget to take it for a day I start getting anxious and short tempered again. I wouldn't want to live without it again. VERY satisfied

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Maybe its in my head but I definitely feel an increase in my ability to maintain a high intensity during exercise.