很有效.

Posted by 929Yellow on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

本來有少少鼻水, 但飲後便收了鼻水. 很有效.

The Best Remedy for Colds and Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 bottles of this product because I never want to be without it ever again. I usually use this only during flu and cold season so when I got a summer cold this past summer I didn't have any on hand. So I called up different stores in my area and couldn't find any at a reasonable price. I am so glad that I found your website. Now I know that I can purchase it and your shipping service is great. The product arrived within four days and I started using it right away and within 2 days I was well and able to go on vacation to Disney World. Thank you so much for offering such a wonderful product and great service too! M. Di Cocco

Too Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff, but it is sooooo sweet! why. it is not necessary. We are eating 175 pounds of sugar per year per person!! Sugar is everywhere, EVERYWHERE. It will suppress your immune system for I think 4 hours. Who needs that if you are sick. I happen to be on a no sugar protocol with my ND and although sambucus works, I had to back off. I did find a source for no sugar syrup. We need a source with NO sugar or use Xylitol, or other sugar alcohols, which as far as I know, are not a problem for recovering alcoholics. Forgot about those folks, Give us a sugarless version, even if it's tart. And kids do not need the sugar. Please give us the option!!!

Sambucol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good

Liquid Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry is a powerful healing good, fantastic for anyone suffering from the Streptococcus virus. My child had constant eye styes and the Elderberry Syrup cleared them up straight away.

Elderberry Syrup for the Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way Elderberry syrup is a good-tasting supplement which is said to boost the immune system. I am recovering from illness and I use Elderberry Syrup to speed up my recovery. I use one eye-dropper every night on an empty stomach before bed. My last blood test showed an increase in white blood cells, which is a sign of the immune system at work.

It's work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To take it for reducing the chance to catch a cold when symptoms occurred.

Tonic of healthy proportions

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I'm feeling a little under the weather at bedtime, just one dose of this stuff is magic. Its not habit forming, non-alcohol based, gluten free and full of all the good stuff my body appreciates to maintain its optimum health. (Also in an 8 oz bottle)

Very good

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Drinking and gave myself to half a teaspoon of baby 3 years as prophylaxis for 2 weeks. When a sick child, give him 1 teaspoon 2 times a day. After 3 days, was completely healthy.

Keep colds and flus at bay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friends and I all swear by this product for keeping cold and flu season away. A teaspoon at breakfast every day seems to do the trick!