The Best Remedy for Colds and Flu

Posted by Reviewer3326322 on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 bottles of this product because I never want to be without it ever again. I usually use this only during flu and cold season so when I got a summer cold this past summer I didn't have any on hand. So I called up different stores in my area and couldn't find any at a reasonable price. I am so glad that I found your website. Now I know that I can purchase it and your shipping service is great. The product arrived within four days and I started using it right away and within 2 days I was well and able to go on vacation to Disney World. Thank you so much for offering such a wonderful product and great service too! M. Di Cocco

很有效.

Posted by 929Yellow on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

本來有少少鼻水, 但飲後便收了鼻水. 很有效.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1221252 on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good

A Product to have in the Cupboard

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the few products available to actually fight back against the flu. Love it!

keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for colds or flu, reduces symptoms quickly.

Natures Way Sambucol Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer3214879 on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pleased with the quality

great anti viral

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I keep this product on hand during cold and flu season. I beleive it shortens the duration of a cold or flu. If you take it at the sign of first symptoms,it will even stop the flu. Kids like the taste so you dont have to fight them to take.

sambuccol

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

have used this for years . taken at the first sign of a cold, like a scratchy throat, it almost always prevents a full blown outbreak. if i take it at night, i'll feel much better the following morning. tastes pretty good, too.

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My whole family except me got influenza two weeks ago. Then I felt threatened, with my nose blocked and throat itching. I received Sambucol just in time. Good taste. The next day I felt simply relieved. Then my wife gave up her medicine and took Sambucol too. She recovered in two to three days, after being sick for 10 days and treated by an MD and then a Chinese herbalist.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff seriously works! I have used it maybe 2 times to avert getting sick in the last 2 months or so. It worked for my skeptical husband too!