Sambucol - Revised Formula

Posted by Reviewer2502687 on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The new formula is thinner and more watery but still seems to pack the same punch. My last cold took less than 4 days and never really knocked me down. The weariness is still there, but the respiratory symptoms are much less severe if you start taking it in time. I take a 2-3 teaspoons twice a day whenever I start to feel a cold coming on - until I feel it is mostly gone.

Sambucus the life saver

Posted by 5235910063647677705 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have a child who as a toddler suffered badly with chest infections. We used to depended on conventional medicine to get him through as often the most simple of colds would result in asthma. . After an extended period of antibiotics his immune was shot. We are now re-educated as a result, to the power of organic and natural remedies. Sambucus is the one remedy we depend and surpasses everything else! Caught quickly enough, that little cough or sniffle is turned around and sent away, just after two or three days! We don't understand why or how Sambucus works but it does. it's not just a remedy for our child but also for us parents too. We have learnt that we need to complete a four a day dose for five days to completely nullify any cold germs. We don't take it as an immune booster we only use it as a medication. Highly recommend.

Don't like all the sugar added

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

personally, I will never buy this brand of elderberry again. Too much sugar. There is another kind that is much stronger without all the added sugar. I have switched to that one.

Our miracle

Posted by Reviewer2155785 on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is our go to product when we feel we our coming down with something. The best to nip it in the bud! It works.

Miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer2415415 on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every time I have started to come down with a cold or flu, this has saved me every time. Works every time to prevent or lessen the effects of flu!

Great to ward off colds...

Posted by Reviewer2168283 on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this regularly and the only one in my house NOT to get sick....

great

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really yummy, and really works.

Elderberry Syrup

Posted by byebyegluten on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love this syrup- helps prevent colds and heal faster when taken! Great for the whole family!

review

Posted by 5520178751717943020 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its rather sweet. Took once a day. After a bottle, i dont have running nose when i'm in cold weather. Thats great!

不想服藥物太多,可以試試接骨木

Posted by eatHealthySaveMoney on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

我盡量不想家人吃太多西藥,所以當家人有幾聲咳,我會叫他們吃接骨木糖漿,10次有9次都可以不藥而癒,而且味道也很好,小朋友不會抗拒的。如果覺得我的評論對你選購此產品有幫助,請按Yes,謝謝!