plastic bottle

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad this is in a plastic bottle. I don't wasn't to ingest plastic leeching out into an extract. I am a grad student and have read too much about plastic and its properties. An extract meant to enhance your health should not be placed into a plastic bottle that would likely have the opposite effects on your health.

A comforting syrup

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had this cough that seems to attack in the night and I've tried everything but only for a small relief. Then I found that Nature's Way, Sambucus has been shown to work rather well in trials which means I must give this one a try. Well, I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness, so I gave it to my kid too! I like this Sambucus because it is sugar-free and it taste great too! If all else fails, then I recommend this Nature's Way, Sambucus because it work for my cough. I am extremely pleased with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Before i started giving this to my kid i never thought i'd find an immunity stimulating product to actually work. Well this one (and the other ones by the same company) proved me so wrong. By this time last winter my daughter had been ill 3-4 times already. This winter - once and it was not serious. Highly recommend!!!

Subtle, seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this helped shorten the duration of my cold. I tend to throw everything I can at colds, and this was in the mix. Most powerful cold fighting ingredient for me is Source Naturals "Wellness Formula".

The Real Deal...

Posted by AlexPrimus on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this product since I've been battling a bunch of health issues that started after leaked fillings gave me mercury toxicity (suppressing my immune system, resulting in candida, etc.). I've tried a lot of products that make big promises but rarely make any noticeable changes but this one really surprised me. It was one of the few products that I noticed a BIG difference after taking. A few things that are worth noting: 1. The more your body needs it, the larger the dosage needs to be. I found this most effective at one tablespoon once per day. You could also follow their recommended dosage but take it twice a day instead. Since it's a natural product you don't have to worry about overdosing but above 1 tablespoon per dose I didn't find any extra benefit that just 1 tablespoon gave me. 2. This product really combines well with other supplements as part of a "health tonic". For instance, I would take this combined with a black walnut and wormwood extract as part of a parasite cleanse every morning on an empty stomach for 10 days. You can use it to create your own health regimes.

taste like d regular flavor without being too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

m switching from regular strength elderberry to this suger free version - still sweet enough for my kids

It works

Posted by Reviewer1298987 on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My helper was showing signs of flu. I gave to her and she recovered in 2 days. Wonderful product, truly works. The down side :It tastes like some very sweet thick syrup and I don't quite like it's taste.

Goody taste and effective!

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to my kid who falls sick quite often. She was having all symptoms of a flu past week and she managed to fight it out on her own. Best of all, she loved the taste!

My go-to syrup

Posted by 5045276540104252891 on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I reach for Sambucus at the first sign of a cold and it seems to minimize the length and severity.

Great product

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using sugar free sambucus for the whole family for a few years. It is great for combating flu when taken in the early stage. It is also good in relieving my sinus infection when I start to hv runny nose.