Wards off daycare bugs

Posted by MrsTurnip on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After going through two bouts of Hand Foot Mouth, I started my son on this and he hasn't gotten as much as a sniffle from daycare in two years.

Expensive product

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child did not like it. Still waiting for the day when she will take it willingly. Expensive for it's volume.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2617302 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff at the first sign of runny nose and it works wonderfully. I don't use it for maintenance, I just follow the instructions for intense use along with a probiotic (which I do use for maintenance) and increase Vit C when runny nose starts and my children have never been sick longer than 2-3 days.

Sambucus

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really good. My son have cough for few months. Have been taking cough syrup from dr for 4 mths. Cough recovers but will come back after a week. This has been going on every month. I started giving him this sambucus syrup twice a day.. Have been taking this for about a month. Seldom hear my son coughs now !!!!!! My son loves the berry taste very much...

NATURE'S WAY SAMBUCUS FOR KIDS, BERRY FLAVORED

Posted by Reviewer2832885 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I GOT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON AND HE HAS HAD FEWER SICK DAYS SINCE HE TAKES IT EVERY DAY. HE LOVES THE FLAVOR.

The best!!

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works wonder!!! It tastes great and it is really effective for flu, runny nose and cough. I always have this at my home and I recommend this to anybody with children in their home.. once a day when the kids are well and twice a day when they are down with flu/infection.

Great immune syrup! Its works for us everytime!

Posted by Reviewer1884909 on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this! We give this to our kids as soon as we see symptoms that they might catch cold,and it works everytime.

Sambucus for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1291993 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this stuff for years, and can't go without it during the cold and flu season. I love it!

This stuff is great.

Posted by Reviewer3183614 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give it to my 4 year old to keep him healthy during the winter time. He has not been sick yet and there are TONS of sick preschoolers in his class.

Perfect

Posted by Marvika on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

..i give it to my child.. it works soooo good.. We got flue only one time this winter.