Wards off daycare bugs

Posted by MrsTurnip on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After going through two bouts of Hand Foot Mouth, I started my son on this and he hasn't gotten as much as a sniffle from daycare in two years.

Expensive product

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child did not like it. Still waiting for the day when she will take it willingly. Expensive for it's volume.

Sambucus

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really good. My son have cough for few months. Have been taking cough syrup from dr for 4 mths. Cough recovers but will come back after a week. This has been going on every month. I started giving him this sambucus syrup twice a day.. Have been taking this for about a month. Seldom hear my son coughs now !!!!!! My son loves the berry taste very much...

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a difference in my son's immunity. My 2 yo goes to childcare so he gets sick very often. Since taking this, I've noticed he is sick less, or if he is, the length and severity of his cold is less. An added bonus, and I don't know why, but since taking this his bowel movements have become a lot more regular and soft! He tends to get constipated often but since taking this, he goes every day. Highly recommended

love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff at the first sign of runny nose and it works wonderfully. I don't use it for maintenance, I just follow the instructions for intense use along with a probiotic (which I do use for maintenance) and increase Vit C when runny nose starts and my children have never been sick longer than 2-3 days.

Very pleasant product to compact cold flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my grandchildren a lot especially during winter time in evading cold flu as it builds up their immunity. It is very pleasant to take.

This works for my children.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my 2 yr. old, 4 yr old and 6 year old. It seemed to dry up there colds, and not make them have much of a cold when one was going around. Plus they love it, and I think its pretty good! Also, I like the 8 oz bottles they now offer, and it is also all natural and not unnatural preservatives!!!!!!!!! This is CHEAPER than Sambucol!!!!!!!!!

Always good to have in the house

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this with my daughter and it has worked great. You must use at first sign of illness or continual use as directed. I always have it in the house.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works for my kids

Dambucus for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son likes this very much. It tastes good .