Wards off daycare bugs

Posted by MrsTurnip on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After going through two bouts of Hand Foot Mouth, I started my son on this and he hasn't gotten as much as a sniffle from daycare in two years.

Expensive product

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child did not like it. Still waiting for the day when she will take it willingly. Expensive for it's volume.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2617302 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff at the first sign of runny nose and it works wonderfully. I don't use it for maintenance, I just follow the instructions for intense use along with a probiotic (which I do use for maintenance) and increase Vit C when runny nose starts and my children have never been sick longer than 2-3 days.

Sambucus

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really good. My son have cough for few months. Have been taking cough syrup from dr for 4 mths. Cough recovers but will come back after a week. This has been going on every month. I started giving him this sambucus syrup twice a day.. Have been taking this for about a month. Seldom hear my son coughs now !!!!!! My son loves the berry taste very much...

tastes nice and been helping to boost my bb's immunity

Posted by applesh on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My bb goes to infant care and had been sick (down with lung congestions and require antibiotics) every month since she started at 3+months. It was only until I started her on sambucus when she turned one and she had been doing v well since. A highly recommended product.

Excellent products!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4983486456243788520 on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 1.5 years old son who took this and seldom get sick, or dont need to take medicine or less severe if get flu/cold.

Good stuff

Posted by 4865957172941991365 on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a difference in my son's immunity. My 2 yo goes to childcare so he gets sick very often. Since taking this, I've noticed he is sick less, or if he is, the length and severity of his cold is less. An added bonus, and I don't know why, but since taking this his bowel movements have become a lot more regular and soft! He tends to get constipated often but since taking this, he goes every day. Highly recommended

good

Posted by 5439745000701968160 on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it works on my 3 years old daughter. whenever she start to have running nose, i gave her twice per day, it really works and prevent her from getting worst. i have recommended to my friends.

good for kids

Posted by 4663797115039752210 on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good supplement for my kids

Perfect

Posted by Marvika on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

..i give it to my child.. it works soooo good.. We got flue only one time this winter.