good product - use sparingly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the zinc can be a little harsh for continued use ( maybe only 1 or 2 a day) especially for children. The product without zinc might be better for a throat that is already very raw.

Good remedy for Flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This medicine helped me to overcome through the flu season. Normally i fall ill pretty bad due to my allergy conditions and weak immune system. But with this remedy, i didn't fall ill easily, and reduce the chance for me to get sore throat episode.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking the Sambucol syrup at the onset of a cold. It was recommended by a friend. I swear by this stuff. It's not a cure all but it really helps your immune system. If you take it at the onset of a cold, it really slows it down and the symptoms are lessened.

Humm...Good idea, but not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the thought of a lozenge, so I tried it because I love the syrup so much. Unfortunately it stains like crazy and makes your mouth purple. Also too bitter for me. Good as a backup, but I'll stick with the syrup. My aunt thinks it's alright and doesn't have a problem with the taste, so I think it's personal preference.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taste Ok and seem to work

nasty flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These just taste yuck, yuck, yuck!!! I couldn't even get through the whole thing. Very bitter and icky. I will never know if they actually work or not because I am tossing them.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You should take it at the begining of your flu otherwise you will not feel much different

Convient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its convenient , i let my kid try it on the way to school every morning

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and it tastes good, too.

another present for mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my 87 year old mom suffers every year - and all year long from upper respiratory infections. She continues to have trouble with her throat. I bought her a box of these to try. After about a week, she noticed that she is not congested in the mornings and she doesn't have to clear her throat at all. She takes 2 of these every day for the last month, so far, no colds or infections. She has asked me to purchase 2 more boxes for her, she doesn't want to quit taking them. THANKS, this is a lifesaver for her.

1 2 3