Great for Buhner Healing Lyme protocol

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this for a while as part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. This herb was originally part of the core protocol because of it's toxin-binding abilities. Buhner removed it from his core protocol at some point, but if you are using this herb, it's a good brand.

Potent - Cleared up my brain fog

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Part of Buhner's lyme protocol. Smilax/Sarsparilla is supposed to help kill spirochetes and mop up toxins

Useful

Posted by Reviewer1931578 on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Of all the herbs in Buhner's Lyme book, I found this one the most tolerable, probably because it is helpful with mopping up Herx toxins. Haven't been on it long enough to report any good or bad. But since I can tolerate it, that itself is promising.

Good product

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this herb, it always gives me more energy. I would advice other customers not to order DHL express shipping method. It's crazy. First you pay the initial $13 for shipping, then another $15 when you pick up the product. And now 3 months later I received another bill from DHL saying I owe them another $13. And doesn't say what for. So $40 for shipping. Be careful with what you select for shipping.

A Great Hormone Regulator for Women

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I start taking Sarsaparilla at least a day before my monthly period is due to help regulate my emotional mood swings during that time of the month. I take only 2 capsules daily in the morning for at least up until the day after my period has gone off. The people in your life will also appreciate this herb if you normally get very moody during this time.

NATURE'S WAY SARSAPARILLA ROOT

Posted by Reviewer1513400 on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I (AND MY DOG) HAVE BEEN USING THIS HERB, ALONG WITH LICORICE ROOT FOR YEARS TO COMBAT ARTHRITIS PAIN. IT WORKS IF YOU TAKE IT FAITHFULLY. SHELIA KIDWELL

Has really helped!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have really noticed I have fewer monthly migraines that were connected to hormones. I am very happy with how it has helped me. I haven't had a real bad headache for the last 3 months or so since I have started using this.

Herx help

Posted by Reviewer2089313 on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to help with the huge Herx reactions from Lyme I was having before starting this. (On Buhner "Healing Lyme" protocol).

Smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Stress gives me breakouts, even at my age. With Sarsaparilla I can enjoy happier skin.

Helps my urinary track

Posted by Reviewer2648328 on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep me from urinary infections.