Great for Buhner Healing Lyme protocol

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this for a while as part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. This herb was originally part of the core protocol because of it's toxin-binding abilities. Buhner removed it from his core protocol at some point, but if you are using this herb, it's a good brand.

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Of all the herbs in Buhner's Lyme book, I found this one the most tolerable, probably because it is helpful with mopping up Herx toxins. Haven't been on it long enough to report any good or bad. But since I can tolerate it, that itself is promising.

Potent - Cleared up my brain fog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Part of Buhner's lyme protocol. Smilax/Sarsparilla is supposed to help kill spirochetes and mop up toxins

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this herb, it always gives me more energy. I would advice other customers not to order DHL express shipping method. It's crazy. First you pay the initial $13 for shipping, then another $15 when you pick up the product. And now 3 months later I received another bill from DHL saying I owe them another $13. And doesn't say what for. So $40 for shipping. Be careful with what you select for shipping.

A Great Hormone Regulator for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I start taking Sarsaparilla at least a day before my monthly period is due to help regulate my emotional mood swings during that time of the month. I take only 2 capsules daily in the morning for at least up until the day after my period has gone off. The people in your life will also appreciate this herb if you normally get very moody during this time.

NATURE'S WAY SARSAPARILLA ROOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I (AND MY DOG) HAVE BEEN USING THIS HERB, ALONG WITH LICORICE ROOT FOR YEARS TO COMBAT ARTHRITIS PAIN. IT WORKS IF YOU TAKE IT FAITHFULLY. SHELIA KIDWELL

Herx help

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to help with the huge Herx reactions from Lyme I was having before starting this. (On Buhner "Healing Lyme" protocol).

Has really helped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have really noticed I have fewer monthly migraines that were connected to hormones. I am very happy with how it has helped me. I haven't had a real bad headache for the last 3 months or so since I have started using this.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for a few weeks and I'm really not sure if it helped me or not. I am still getting migraines but they're not as severe and they don't last as long. I was taking Sarsaparilla along with Feverfew so I don't know if it was the combination or just one of them that brought me some relief. Either way I noticed that I was always tired while taking them and had such a lack of motivation to do anything. I stopped taking them both and feel like I'm regaining my energy. I also would feel scanty pulsating aches in my brain and kidneys while taking these which was really weird but I have noticed that they haven't occured since discontinuation. This is just my experience but a lot of the reviews praise the product so I don't want to discourage you from giving it a try. It may work for you. Good luck!

Helps my urinary track

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep me from urinary infections.