great for hormonal acne in women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my doctor kept telling me that my hormone levels were normal. but many women can have normal levels and still be sensitive to testosterone. i used to have giant cystic acne all on my chin, but i've been taking this twice a day and haven't had any breakouts! it's fantastic! no side effects. it can also help some women who have excessive body hair.

Saw palmetto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Nature's Way saw palmetto is the best of all that I have tried. It is the only one that does not upset the digestive tract.

Obviously works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this every day along with the Now Prostate Support. He's not had any prostate trouble for years.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product, does what promises.

Less visits to the bathroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been very pleased with this brand. His nightly visits to the bathroom have been cut back by over half, so that he gets more restful sleep, which is the best way we can judge the effectiveness of the product.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Again I must comment Natures Way for making high quality products and a great price. This works excellent. All men should consider taking this product, as prostate problems are very common, and this helps prevent problems. Consider combining with Nettle Root.

Brilliant Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent 10/10

Saw Palmetto

Posted by ShannonD on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good value, found these really good

Supplement Tolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found that my system could not tolerate this supplement and I discontinued using it.Secondly, It was received via UPS and the capsules were all stuck together. I was disappinted in how it arrived It was a wasted expense for me.

Ed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great service and product;will buy more

1 2