Wonderful I feel great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my horrible nasal allergies are MUCH improved!skin has nicer tone...its a lighter color (in a good way) and I bought it for adrenals and im doing great! just been a week.. but no naps. no brain fog... not as forgetful, glands are not all swollen around neck and TMJ is better I also have hypothyroid but youre supposed to make sure youre treating the adrenals before and during thryoid treatment.. im taking this along with desiccated adrenals glands (bovine) also desiccated thyroid glands too (porcine) so far so good.! im feeling my OLD self and I mean wayyy long ago! its supposed to be excellent for liver too im also taking pantethine (adrenal support) pantethine is a better more natural alternative to PREDNISONE which has bad side effects... for those with auo=immune disease take pentethine which aklso REMOVES TOXINS from the body from candida!!! (yeast infections) all these things I mentioned are synergistic (these problems often occur together) so I thought id mention them to help others..just less than a year ago I literally believed I was dying for all my symptoms and even quit work. Now im rearing to go. Have a Good Day!!

I LOVE THIS ADAPTOGEN!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Increases my energy; reduces my appetite, nervous energy, mood swings, and acne! By the second month, my PMS was almost nonexistent (I suffer from Endometriosis- crippling menstrual pains). I take two around 7-8am and two around 2pm. If I take the second dose any later I have a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. If you are stopping this, I recommend first dropping the dosage to half for a week to avoid any hormone upsets. Be patient if you don't see immediate results. It make take up to two months.

quality + price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Though it is an adaptogen (supposed to calm you if you are tense, and give you energy if you are tired), it definitely falls on the 'energy' side for me. I take it mornings & early afternoon, but later than that it makes it harder to go to sleep. Great value & quality, as always from iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband now takes this regularly, and it has definately improved his disposition! He is more optimistic, has more energy, and just happier in general. It also improved his (ahem...) stamina. Dratically so. Will definately reorder.

Nature's Way Schizandra Fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I can say about it is it works just as it says it does and I have never noticed such a difference since I swithced from Ron's Teagarden Schizandra to Nature's Way. Taking Schizandra by capsule disolves into the system better for a more complete absorbtion. The capsule seems more potent than when I was taking it in liquid form.

Amazing for the liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have always had a sluggish liver. I am taking a medicine I need to take and it has been causing my liver to get inflamed and swell up, and raised my liver enzymes. Schizandra is by far the best herb/vitamin I have tried over twenty years.

Great Product & Fast Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have liver health issues and my research into Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)pointed toward schizandra as being one of the oldest and tried-and-true herbs for aiding liver cell regeneration. As with all herbs, it takes a couple of weeks to start showing positive results. What a difference Nature's Way high quality schizandra from northern China makes! I feel like a rejuvenated person; more energy; more stamina; better metabolism; even sleeping better. I also can't say enough about iHer.com and their prompt service. I was notified when the order shipped (less than 24 hours after I ordered it) and I received it 3 days later carefully packaged in bubble wrap. Kudos to both Nature's Way and iHerb.com!

Schizandra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why but it helps with my thinking process. I use it for that reason mostly.

Schizandra & iHerb are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product - totally eliminates allergies! Thanks for carrying it because I can't seem to find it except online.

What an energizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband started using this and it worked so well for him that now we both take it. I feel so much better, not tired and dragging all the time like before.