Selenium delivers

Posted by Reviewer1778986 on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

get immediate sense of well being from day one. I decided to give selenium a try after reading an article in which an eminent brain specialist admitted that it was the only supplement he felt comfortable taking anf knowing it would be benefi cial to his well being.

Very good

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly feel the effect of Selenomethionine. It creates calmness and also helps with sleep. Having sub-optimal thyroid for a long period, this is something I take every day. Some formulations out there also equips their selenium with riboflavin. I take this aside and I believe IMO that others should complement their selenium with a b complex. Professor Gerhard Schrauzer of San Diego has dedicated much of his career to this micro-nutrient, formerly thought of as poisonous. He states that it offers a lot of anticarcinogenic potential. The late and great Abram Hoffer spoke warmly about Selenium. Price range of this brand's product line is always very reasonable IMHO.

Age spots disappeared

Posted by Reviewer2574847 on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 65 and I took one 200 mcg capsule every day for about 50 days and the age spots(liver spots) on the back of my hands and on my face disappeared. I took selenium and iodine as part of a regimen to prevent cancer and heart disease.

Natures Way , Selenium is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2988670 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this along with the Potassium Iodide its great together for skin hair Thyroid many other benefits great product Love it

Two stars

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The capsules of this item are huge in comparison to small amount of active ingredient - 200 mcg selenomethionine. The price is fair.

Hypoglycemics beware

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplement did not work out too well for me. While I was on 1 capsule a day, I suffered from extreme lack of energy, cold hands, trembling and food cravings. However, the first day I stopped taking it, I immediately felt better and continued to feel better staying off it. I believe the problem is that selenium mimics insulin, which resulted in hypoglycemia in my case.

works well for my thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

seems to work well as thyroid supplement and overall selenium benefit. good price for this item.

Good product.

Posted by 5724542010416070290 on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps reduce thyroid problems

Bad odour

Posted by Reviewer3076808 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, taking this pill is a little struggle for me every day, because its strong odour (I would rather use word smell) and taste is really unpleasant .. tends to make me puke

Somehow this doesn't agree with me.

Posted by Reviewer3278329 on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Somehow this doesn't agree with me - I"m not sure what it is in it, but I don't get a good feeling from it. Maybe others do well on it though.