Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking a benzodiazepine sedative for several years because I had significant insomnia and could not maintain REM sleep. Severalk months ago I made the choice, along with a doctor to discontinue my prescription. I weaned off slowly, but found after a month or so that I still had immense trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I decided to give these a try and was very pleased. They helped me go to sleep, and stay asleep all night. After a few weeks I found I was able to get myself to sleep without this product, and now only take it occasionally when traveling or I feel it's a sleep emergency. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone having sleep trouble. They work and don't make you feel groggy. If I'd had them 3 years ago I'd never have gone the pharmaceutical route.

Insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Take 2 mg of Melatonin and 200 mg of Valerian and 1500 mg of L-Tryptophan, and if your not sleeping in an hour and wake up feeling refreshed. See a doctor. Also I used to sleep on my back by default, which resulted in snoring. Now I lay on my stomach when I lay down and thats how I wake. My girlfriend says I rarely snore anymore.

Natures way, Silent Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using a similar product in Australia for the past few months. I changed to your product and it continued to help with the same good effect. The big plus is that even with the shipping costs, your product is less that a quarter of the price that I have to pay here. Your ordering system was easy and it took all of 3 days for goods to be delivered at my door. Thank you for a good service and I am telling all my friends about iHerb.

top product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

use this with melatonin!! Excellent!!!

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a good combination formula, effective (I actually take 5 of them, along with a few other relaxing things, because I have a heck of a time sleeping). They relax me, but don't necessarily put me to sleep -- very mild, and no 'hangover' drowsiness in the morning.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This will NOT "make" you fall asleep. Use it to relax before going to bed and I think you'll be very happy with this product.

wonderful mild sleep natural aide

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Straight valerian is too strong for me, but this blend really helps me sleep.

Helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These capsules do not put me to sleep, but they relax me enough that it's easy to fall asleep. The best part is that I don't wake up feeling groggy or tired.

get sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

helps us get to sleep when we need a little extra help

Good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite pricey, but these did work well. They do taste very odd, but I always follow with a hot chocolate 😉

1 2 3 4