Regular Comfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take the slippery elm bark because it helps with the digestive system along with moving any and all waste out of the system. It's perfect for detoxing the body and I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from constipation or problems with ingestion due to digestion problems.

Coats irritated stomachs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another important supplement for irritated stomachs - and an OLD OLD reliable remedy. I can remember buying sticks of slippery elm at the general store !

ulcerative colitis help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works well with marshmallow root to control inflammation with ulcerative colitis.

Slippery elm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very soothing for my stomach. I can tolerate acidic food such as tea and coffee better since taking this. My bowels also feel soft and regular.

Amazing help for my gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with various severe intestinal problems for many years. After taking slippery elm, one side effect, constipation, simply disappeared. It is amazing stuff.

really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have leaky gut and this stuff along with Colostrum, DGL licorice, L-Glutamine and N Acetyl Glucosamine have made a tremendous improvement.

Perfect for IBS-C

Posted by southerninlaw on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a life saver for my IBS-C, they're helping to normalise my digestion and thanks to that my bloating and other symptoms have all diminished! I have found I only need to take 2 capsules, 3 times a day. Thank you, nature's way! The only problem - I wish they came in a larger size!

sooths

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this a graet product to help everything it touches sore throuts stomach bowels etc.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My parents' dog takes slippery elm for IBD issues.

it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have Crohns disease...I have use slippery elm for 2 months, it helps me because I dont have any more problems with constipation...