Regular Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take the slippery elm bark because it helps with the digestive system along with moving any and all waste out of the system. It's perfect for detoxing the body and I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from constipation or problems with ingestion due to digestion problems.

Coats irritated stomachs

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another important supplement for irritated stomachs - and an OLD OLD reliable remedy. I can remember buying sticks of slippery elm at the general store !

ulcerative colitis help

Posted by Reviewer2703723 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works well with marshmallow root to control inflammation with ulcerative colitis.

Slippery elm

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very soothing for my stomach. I can tolerate acidic food such as tea and coffee better since taking this. My bowels also feel soft and regular.

really helps

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have leaky gut and this stuff along with Colostrum, DGL licorice, L-Glutamine and N Acetyl Glucosamine have made a tremendous improvement.

Amazing help for my gut

Posted by Reviewer1314670 on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with various severe intestinal problems for many years. After taking slippery elm, one side effect, constipation, simply disappeared. It is amazing stuff.

sooths

Posted by Reviewer1914088 on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this a graet product to help everything it touches sore throuts stomach bowels etc.

Perfect for IBS-C

Posted by southerninlaw on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a life saver for my IBS-C, they're helping to normalise my digestion and thanks to that my bloating and other symptoms have all diminished! I have found I only need to take 2 capsules, 3 times a day. Thank you, nature's way! The only problem - I wish they came in a larger size!

For ulcerative colitis

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has ulcerative colitis and I think she is better now, she is taking kyo dophilus, boswellin and psyllium seeds.

Wonderful Healer for Intestines!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Slippery Elm bark every day! I have Ulcerative Colitis and this really helps me. It coats and soothes my stomach and intestines! I love this product so much and I always find relief after taking it. I take several times a day!!