Nature's Way Soy Isoflavones review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very good product, probably the best of all the soy isoflavones I've ever tried. One capsule a day (comparing to 2 or 3 capsules a day from other brands). And reasonabely prised as well. Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm peri-menopausal and soy isoflavones are wonderful for relieving hot flashes. Don't know about the sweaty kinds - I just get the inferno type flashes. There are many manufacturers - I've tried this and one other. The other never worked so I can only recommend Nature's Way. Take one a day - seriously it works. And it's natural! And start taking it when you're in the early stages - get your body accustomed to soy. And stop dairy - that helps too.

Hot Flash Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Nature's Way Soy Isoflavones for approximately four years and have been "hot flash free". Tried other soy products and this was the best....no comparison. Have recommended this product to other friends and they have had the same results. Denise

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended soy with Isoflavones for me to help my hot flashes. I found Nature's Way with Isoflavones and picked it up. I take the dosage suggested and I am much improved!

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Doctor requested supplement. It seems to be working well.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

3年前我已開始服用此產品,因開始有更年期潮熱跡象,服用後已減輕了症狀,但最近症狀開始頻密,所以自己加重了份量,每天服用兩粒,症狀立即停止,感覺非常有效!多謝 iherb !

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was very happy with the product.

Soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product

My usual!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the brand of soy isoflavones I've been taking for some time. The iHerb orders cost me less than at local stores! And the soy really helps with menopausal symptoms.

Product was...ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took the product for a month and felt maybe a little relief. But, was disappointed with the results after reading the reviews that some got relief right away. I placed a second order knowing you have to give it time to get in your system to be effective. There was just a very minor improvement. Unfortunately, still suffering from hot flashes & night sweats!

1 2