Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These must be the highest quality, best formulated fish-oil tablets currently available. You can tell when you are taking good quality supplements, and this is definitely in that category. A high level of quality Alaskan fish oil from a sustainable source is a great start, then to actually do what they say; with a range of benefits for brain health, skin and joint anti-inflammatory properties, yes, they did help me! Plus a good, easily digested formulation for my pregnant wife, to pick up her and our baby's increased need for Omega 3. Highly recommended, A+++.

Colitis control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have colitis and by taking 1 capsule of Super Fisol Fish Oil 500mg in the morning and 2 at night along with 1 capsule of Udo;s Choice, Super Bifido Plus Probiotic at night before bed, I have returned to a normal state with full control, solid movements, no accidents. My gastro Doctor was clueless on how to control colitis.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil is one nutrient I can't be without! It has done wonders for my skin and joints, and reduced my borderline-high blood pressure. When I began taking it 20 years ago, it would have been hard to imagine that, two decades later, I'd be a very youthful 50...but here I am, and I have to give credit to the fish oil that I take daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Fisol is a very good product. The capsules are smaller than are typical for fish oil products, and are enteric-coated so they won't dissolve until they hit your intestines (no fishy-tasting burps!). One or two per day for 90 days, and I believe you'll see and feel a difference.

Best fish oil yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I like the ease with which you can swallow these small pills, the absence of fishy burps, the contaminant-free quality, and the price. My wife took them throughout her pregnancy with our (now 3 yr old) daughter and we're convinced they helped with our little one's verbal skills. In combination with New Chapter's holy basil, my middle-aged male memory has gotten SO much better. Very interesting.

Great results with no taste or after burps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A better and more effective product than the regular Fisol strength. Overall, a better value in spending your money!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

no fishy burps!!

Higher Concentrations of Essential EPA/DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used Fisol for years. This new Super version has a higher concentration of EPA and DHA in the same size pill. The softgels are enteric-coated, meaning the contents are not released in the stomach, but in the intestine, where absorption is better. There is also absolutely no fishy aftertaste or burps.

Natures Way - Suoer Fisol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Does not give you that fish like taste because it is digested in the small intestine

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first buy, comment laterly

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No fishy taste or after effects. I will continue to buy this, this was my second purchase.

1 2 3 4