Best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started this at my integrative medicine doctor's recommendation, for an auto-immune liver condition I have. After two months on this product along with a particular tea, I had labs drawn and my liver-related tests were all greatly improved. I will continue with this product and stay on my journey to better health!

I'm still alive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

On April 11th, 2001 the VA/Vanderbilt gave me two weeks to live. Some after, I started taking Super Thisilyn, 2 caps a day .. I've lost 70 lbs and I'm pretty healthy, and I'm still alive!

Much cheaper than Singapore and not available here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is much cheaper than what i can get in the normal thisilyn in singapore. The normal one cost about 75 bucks to 100 sgd for one bottle. Seems like super thisilyn makes me wanna go to the toilet more often and somewhat did slim me down. I do not take three each day but only one in the morning with breakfast. I combine it with alive one daily men's ultra potency multi-vit, wakaunaga - kyolic aged garlic extract and fish oil so the excess vits it is getting rid of in the form of yellow urine in the morning could be coming from one or all of these vits. Thank you.

SuperThisilyn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being Diabetic, this is the best product available for Liver cleansing. Have tried many other products that don't produce nearly the same results.

I will recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works good for liver, gall bladder, pancrea, digestion.

nature's way, super thisilyn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy throughout the day and I feel great! I work with the public and used to catch everyone's cold. Since I started taking Super Thisilyn 9 months ago I have been cold free!

Liver Support - excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for your for your liver. Unlike other milk thistle extracts that clump in the digestive tract, Thisilyn dissolves easily—yielding 2X more of its silymarin bioflavonoid complex for the body to absorb and utilize in the liver. Super Thisilyn provides the full clinical dose.

JC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was prescribed for liver support. It works well

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used several brands of Thisilyn and this is the one I always come back to.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An excellent quality product, which has since become a main staple of my diet. Nature's Way Thisilyn has succeeded in creating an effective, high quality line of supplements upon which one may rely with complete confidence. Prompt services and fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.