Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finished my Nature's Way whole-body cleanse & detox about 10 days ago. It was my first cleanse, and I'm very satisfied with the final results! At the end of the 15th day I was feeling very energetic and active, my digestion issues (heartburn, indigestion and constipation) have all but disappeared and my sleep improved dramatically. It's incredible, you feel rejuvenated and can sense your body is healthy and functioning optimally. After 10 days I'm still feeling good. No side effects, highly recommended!

BLOATING GONE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was my first time ever trying any sort of cleanse/detox peels. I'm a pescatarian and used to have a serious bloating issue no matter what kind of food I ate or how little I ate. Just felt so much discomfort in my stomach full of gas for hours. First couple of days, I felt bit of mild stomachache in the morning but that was about it. No discomfort or acute pain. And the best part is bloating problem is completely gone in just two days! First time EVER in my life in years, I don't feel bloated! It's amazing! Some people left comments about their skin complexion got better or acne is gone but I didn't see any difference with my facial skin though. I'm only two more days to complete the 15-day program and came back to order a daily sweep for maintenance use. Certainly will come back for 15-day program in 6 months or less!

Skin Glowing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My face has been suffering from acne lately and i thought back to a time two years ago when my skin looked its best and remembered i had taken this cleanse and my skin started glowing by the end of the 15 days. So, I've taken it now and the same thing is still true. My insides don't feel any different, but the skin on my face is smiling, so something must have changed. iherb.com has the best prices and this is one of the better, more gentle cleanses i've taken.

It works it works! It does exactly as it said it would!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had bad acne since puberty, & I just turned 30 this month. My skin has not looked so luminous, & clear for a long time! I had psoriasis on the backs of my arms, gone. My hair isn't falling out like it was before this. I still have itchy skin though. I hope I'll be better able to absorb the suppliments I've been taking now that I've done this cleanse! Yay mee!

Sleepness Nights and Burning Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had taken all of the Phase 1, 2 & 3 together within 5 days only as I felt burning sensation around my chest. On the 2nd day the pain was more stronger.However, after that awful night, I continued for another 3 more days and the burning pain subsides. But then on on the 4th and 5th day I started to have chest pain and difficulty in breathing and thus had totally stopped taking the Thisilyn Cleanse. I wish I knew what is going on in body. I had consulted a doctor for my breathing problem. Sadly, he was unable to figure out what had caused my burning feeling. I did drink plenty of water.I do not have problems taking Phase 1 and Phase 2. Perhaps the Phase 3 is unsuitable for me. I do hope iherb expertise could revert to me and help me or recommend me other products that do not cause hazardness. Thank you.

Thisilyn Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only on my third day but am sleeping a lot better and have more energy

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An excellent quality product, which has since become a main staple of my diet. Nature's Way Thisilyn has succeeded in creating an effective, high quality line of supplements upon which one may rely with complete confidence. Prompt services and fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This sure did clean me out during the 15 days! Everyone should do this program. Definately will buy again.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works great! You feel better, more energetic and become very regular. It is a gentle cleanser and I had no discomfort of any kind while taking it.

Seasonal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanse, use it every season!