Great Cleanse !

Posted by vinetu28 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product several times over the last few years. It is a great and easy to use cleansing program that is not so aggressive it makes you feel bad. One advantage of this product is that it uses natural ingredients. Unlike many other diet supplements, this product does not contain many harmful chemicals as filler ingredients. You will need to make sure that you follow the diet recommendations in the pamphlet to get the most out of the cleanse, lean meats - poultry, fish, vegetables, etc. Also, drink plenty of water (because, taking without enough liquid may cause choking), and try to sweat for 30 minutes a day. Even if it is just sitting in a hot bath tub You will feel the product working and you will feel lighter, more energetic. I will consider this for regular body cleaning every three to four months as the product recommends. Appears to be no negative side effects. The capsules don't irritate my stomach (as many have reported) and I don't mind taking truck loads of supplements each day. I'm assuming that the folks that can't take pills twice/ three times a day do not regularly or actively take supplements anyways. It's non-invasive and relatively standard for a supplement cleanse. I would recommend this for beginners or those of you who would like to be able to leave your house while doing it. It is a great and easy to use cleansing program that is not so aggressive it makes you feel bad. Every day your body is exposed to impurities and toxins that can build up inside and affect good health. So, be sure to consider taking this or similar product. ---Side note---The Thisilyn Fiber Blend contains psyllium as its main ingredient. So, you need to avoid psyllium if you have a throat problem or difficulty swallowing. If you are allergic to melon, English plantain pollen or grass pollen use caution because you may have cross-sensitivity to psyllium.

Thisilyn Daily Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Worth the money.

This stuff rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This does a better job of anything I've ever taken to prevent gallbladder attacks--I think rather than "cleansing" the liver, it improves liver function.

very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had problems before with herbal cleansers being too harsh for system and causing all kind of problems but this one is very gentle I plan to keep on using it.

Keeps me clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle product

Great Daily Cleanse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great daily fiber cleanse.

New on the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be helping quite well

Thisilyn daily cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for cleaning your system

Product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works as it does keep me regular; however, I have never had an issue in this area. I am mainly taking it for the extra fiber.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It didn't do anything for me.. and it was not a cheap product. I try taking 4 even 6 pills burt othing.. so sad because i loose all that money../// no hizo nada para mi. Incluso trate con tomar hasta 6 pastillas pero no paso nada. Que pena me da haber perdiddo todo ese dinero!

1 2