No more Rheumatoid Arthritis flare-ups!

Posted by Reviewer1202684 on Nov 28, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this twice a day for about 3 years now and have completely stopped Rheumatoid Arthritis flare-ups in my hands except for the time when I had to stop it for two weeks for a medical test. The RA came back with a vengence but the first chance I got to re-start this Curcumin again it put down the flare up in 36 hours and hasn't come back. I DO NOT EVEN NEED ANY PAIN MEDS FOR RA PAIN AT ALL ANYMORE THANKS TO THIS PRODUCT!! NO MORE FLARE -UPS, NO MORE PAIN!! IF I FORGET AND MISS A DOSE OR SOMETIMES A FEW DOSES AND THE RA COMES BACK I TAKE TWO PILLS TO QUELL THE FLARE-UP AND KEEP ON A 3 PILL A DAY REGIMIN TILL THE FLARE UP IS GONE, THEN TWO PILLS A DAY TO STAY RA FREE.

Turmeric (standardized curcuminiods) 120 mg tabs effective anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2823849 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Turmeric (standardized curcuminoids) effectively relieves varicose vein inflammation in my legs. The pain, which is #10 on a scale of 1-10, is mainly relieved by taking 1/4 tab of a 120 mg tablet. Since Turmeric's active ingredient is sedating, I take only 1/4 tab every 3 hours. The 1/4 tab relieves my legs'inflammatory pain as effectively as ibuprofen 600 mg, and without any stomach upset or symptoms of thinning blood/bleeds. At bedtime, I take Turmeric 2 full tablets for both varicose inflammatory pain relief and as a sleep aid. Nature's Way brand of Turmeric 120 mg tabs have been very dependable for me. I first found out about Turmeric per an article in AARP magazine.

Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2859756 on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is a great product.It helps me a lot with my carpal tunnel.

Nature's Way Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These appear to be ding the job. Haven't noticed any aches or pains since using. I also like the fact that this is a vegan product.

...

Posted by Reviewer1083691 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found out since I started using this product that my knees & shouders were getting better with other medicine because it reduced swelling in those areas....

Nature's Way, Turmeric Standardized

Posted by Reviewer1082269 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have RA and don't want to take poisons drags like me, this is it , this is the answer.It helps me a lot. But don't forget to take it regularly, symptoms will come back if you do.

MR

Posted by Reviewer1479288 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

HELPS WITH JOINT PAIN.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3356755 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Arthritis pain reduced.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3333125 on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've always liked Nature's Way. The benefits of the turmeric are there and they really help me out with tightness and inflammation of my joints.

Nature's Way Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer1891680 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. This brand of Tumeric is wonderful for immunity. Best price at iherb.

1 2 3