Umcka Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1658872 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a retired German pharmacist I have read all the research behind Umcka products. I have tried them all personally as well as treated my children and grandchildren with these safe and effective products. They worl amazingly well and without nasty side effects.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used many different kinds of natural cold products. I am allergic to echinacea and so was thrilled to find Umcka. I used it first while on a trip to Colorado and got instant relief by slowly letting these tablets dissolve in my mouth several times a day. With no side effects. Now I always keep some in the house ready when someone comes down with a cold.

this works!!

Posted by Reviewer2449134 on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Usually when I get a simple cold I feel like I'm dying. I usually resort to Sudafed and Motrin. This time, I tried my new Umcka. I dutifully took it as recommended and felt so good after just the first 2 days that I stopped taking it (didn't want to run out). The next few days I only had a few sniffles. I have NEVER had a cold this mild before. I think this stuff works. I really minimizes your sinus/lung symptoms.

shoo flu dont bother me!

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works! I had a really bad flu, to the point I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die, then I bought some of this Umcka, and litterally next day I felt so much better, you must be consistent with it though and take one every couple of hours to see maximum results.

This stuff WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1341643 on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If used as directed, you WILL feel better, generally speaking, within 24 hours. Forget all the other OTC medications, this one actually does what it says and WORKS!

works

Posted by Reviewer1015252 on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product works well.

First defense

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whenever my 8 year old is around germy situations, I give him one of these tablets. I find that once the virus has set in it's much more difficult to get rid of so I like to nip it in the bud.

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got my annual Summer/Fall cold - this stuff REALLY WORKS! I was sick 1/2 the time I normally would have been, and I never really felt bad. I didn't need to resort to OTC cold meds, even at night. I was able to function normally and work a full day.

1 2 3