Umcka Cold+ Flu liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite cold and flu medication ever since I read the German research papers on this product several years ago. As a retired German pharmacist I can highly recommend all Umcka products, however, this sugar-free Umcka liquid is my favorite.

works great to shorten the life of colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always have this on hand for sicknesses and we are only sick for 1-3 days, rather than 1-2 weeks! When I'm without it I really notice a difference.

this product saves me during cold season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after starting to use this product I stopped using Tylenol which has more side effects IMHO

Is working great

Posted by bugajuk on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very god for cold and flu for my son. I give him 4-5 teaspoons in a day (first 3 days), and 3 times other days. Its working! It's a pity about the price, because it lasts only for one time he is recovered.

Umcka Cold & Flu liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff. I've tried this 3 separate times now. At the first sign of feeling achy and that I'm coming down with something, I've taken Umcka Cold & Flu. Within 1 - 3 doses I felt better and didn't get sick. This stuff works! And it tastes GREAT. My sister-in-law, who got sick a lot from working in a hospital, told me about this product. It works great for her too. :)

Nature's Way Umcka cold and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product will always use from now on and all natural

The Best NATURAL remedy for colds/flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Umcka for the past few years. I swear by this stuff :) I secret it to take it at the first sign of symptoms, and take it 4 times a day. It works !!!!!!

Cold and Flu Fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works great to help recover from colds and flu quickly. Take at first sign. Taste is good, too.

Quckly Reduces Symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this at the very first sign of sinus problems or sore throat related to seasonal allergies or a possible cold/flu. It really seems to help reduce the symptoms quickly and it tastes great. I appreciate that there are no sugar based sweeteners.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well and I like that there is no alcohol in it.

1 2