excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the past twenty years I would get a winter cold that always turned into something worse. Two winters ago my stepdaughter gave some of this and I haven't even had a bad cold since. My family and friends have been amazed at how well it works.

Works for Kitties as Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this to ward off cold symptoms from my cats. The taste is tolerable and on average I dropped 5 to 6 drops (appx. 0.25ml) directly through the side of their mouths. I used up to 7 to 8 drops (appx. 0.30ml). Three times daily, continue for two more days after the symptoms have subsided. It usually takes two weeks for a cold to run its course but this winter it was gone in less than a week. Other herbs that are great to use in combination are Black Elderberry and Lomatium but I felt this one alone does a wonderful job, too.

Best stuff for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Experimented with a few different products over the years and this one works best for. Cuts length and severity of colds. Excellent!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

from Lithuania. Highly recommend!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Umcka is an amazingly fast decongestant. I've recommended it to several people who have been instant converts. Best of all, I've never experienced any side effects, no jitters or drowsiness, no over drying - just results withing minutes.

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best homeopathic cold remedy out there.

Stops the cold

Posted by chukchenka on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped me already twice since the order.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good taste, no alcohol, love it!

Helps with colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hubby caught a cold, and normally he gets them that bad, he can be laid up, but this time he still managed work, and was no where near as severe.I'n sure it was the Umcka that helped.