excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1182455 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the past twenty years I would get a winter cold that always turned into something worse. Two winters ago my stepdaughter gave some of this and I haven't even had a bad cold since. My family and friends have been amazed at how well it works.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2472351 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best homeopathic cold remedy out there.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2328878 on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Umcka is an amazingly fast decongestant. I've recommended it to several people who have been instant converts. Best of all, I've never experienced any side effects, no jitters or drowsiness, no over drying - just results withing minutes.

Best stuff for me

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Experimented with a few different products over the years and this one works best for. Cuts length and severity of colds. Excellent!

Works for Kitties as Well

Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this to ward off cold symptoms from my cats. The taste is tolerable and on average I dropped 5 to 6 drops (appx. 0.25ml) directly through the side of their mouths. I used up to 7 to 8 drops (appx. 0.30ml). Three times daily, continue for two more days after the symptoms have subsided. It usually takes two weeks for a cold to run its course but this winter it was gone in less than a week. Other herbs that are great to use in combination are Black Elderberry and Lomatium but I felt this one alone does a wonderful job, too.

Stops the cold

Posted by chukchenka on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped me already twice since the order.

Has worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer1605830 on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

After trying many products over the years with mixed results I finally found something that works. It greatly reduces the duration and severity of my colds. I recommend it to my friends and give it as gifts during the Christmas season. My best results have been to swish it around while under your tongue for a few minutes as you would with a homeopathic remedy and then swallow. It is best taken when you feel a cold coming on. Keep it in stock in your medicine cabinet! =)

Great Cold Relief

Posted by Reviewer2328014 on Dec 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Umcka works wonders for my family. It helps relive congestion and keep us from using OTC cold meds.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Dec 28, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Umcka is amazing at helping to prevent or to cure colds. I keep it on hand at all times, and send it across the country to my adult children. Highly recommend!