excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1182455 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the past twenty years I would get a winter cold that always turned into something worse. Two winters ago my stepdaughter gave some of this and I haven't even had a bad cold since. My family and friends have been amazed at how well it works.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2328878 on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Umcka is an amazingly fast decongestant. I've recommended it to several people who have been instant converts. Best of all, I've never experienced any side effects, no jitters or drowsiness, no over drying - just results withing minutes.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2472351 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best homeopathic cold remedy out there.

Best stuff for me

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Experimented with a few different products over the years and this one works best for. Cuts length and severity of colds. Excellent!

Works for Kitties as Well

Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this to ward off cold symptoms from my cats. The taste is tolerable and on average I dropped 5 to 6 drops (appx. 0.25ml) directly through the side of their mouths. I used up to 7 to 8 drops (appx. 0.30ml). Three times daily, continue for two more days after the symptoms have subsided. It usually takes two weeks for a cold to run its course but this winter it was gone in less than a week. Other herbs that are great to use in combination are Black Elderberry and Lomatium but I felt this one alone does a wonderful job, too.

Stops the cold

Posted by chukchenka on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped me already twice since the order.

Theresa Richmond

Posted by Reviewer2889407 on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast acting, definitely shortens the duration of cold/flu. Great Purchase.

We love it!

Posted by Reviewer2304592 on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to help fight off colds and sore throats and wow, does it work. My three children and I take it at the first sign of throat or nasal irritation, including sneezing. It seems to 'kick the "snot" out of it!' We love it!

Can't do without this!

Posted by Reviewer2268423 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has been the best product for fighting off colds. We take it as soon as we feel a scratchy throat. We always keep a bottle or two on hand.