ColdCare Cherry Flavor Chewable Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2494739 on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We were unaware that Umcka came in chewable form, and are pleased to encounter it via the recommendation of our dauther. We find it very convenient, and we find the Cherry Flavor pleasant when having to ingest it to aid in shortening the duration of our colds and alleviating the effects of colds. It is very convenient to pack along on trips without having to worry about leaks or spillages.

Great results with Umcka

Posted by Reviewer1486744 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Umcka stopped my cold in its tracks and it never developed into anything serious.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer2143127 on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very useful remedy to have during the cold season. It really does cut down the symptoms by about half. I give it to my kids too:) Wonderful flavor.

cold stoppers

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these chewable cold care tablets are my favourite and I always take them at the start of a cold - they work!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Many times after an airplane trip I get "the throat disease" as we call it in our home. Stabbing sore throat, a lot of fatigue, a lot of phlegm, and then weeks of coughing. At the first sign of "the throat disease" coming on I took Umcka tablets. The severity of the illness was less than half of what it usual is. AMAZING!!! I will definitely keep Umcka handy when I fly.

All Umcka cold care products

Posted by Reviewer3311421 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Happy to have found these products on line. Ran all over town and the stores here are no longer handling them. The clerks look at me like I am crazy asking for Umcka as they never heard of it. I seldom get a cold but when I do Umcka works.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2324060 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We would recomend this product to everyone. My husband especially likes the chewable tablets as he can take them to work in his computer case and have them handy when needed.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2668171 on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2477067 on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At the start of a cold I took these tablets and it never progressed beyond a slight sniffle which lasted for 2-3 days. Did the same thing when I began to come down with a second cold and these tablets stopped it. I ordered several more boxes from iHerb and now keep them in the office and at home. Will never be without my Umcke ColdCare tablets!

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to do the trick with a stubborn flu bug earlier this year. Tastes ok too. I would buy two boxes to be safe, as they recommend you take it two days after symptoms go away.

1 2 3