GREAT PRODUCT FOR A SIMPLE UPPER REPIRATORY INFECTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

UMCKA is always in my medicine chest. I use the 'Cold Care' formula for simple congestion that you get with minor colds. I use UMCKA's 'Cold + Flu' formulation when the symptoms go well beyond simple nasal congestion. I absolutely rely on these products to get me through illnesses. Family and friends have had similar excellent results. I should add that with UMCKA, I do not experience the extreme drying of the nasal and throat membranes that I experienced with pharmaceuticals.

umcka

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a friend told me about this product and I've been using it for a while . it is great and easy to use for the children . They like the flavor. It works very well.

Knocks out colds fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have used Umcka for many years now because if you take it at the first sign of a cold or sore throat it will significantly reduce your symptoms and you will be sick for less time. I always add in Vitamin C and Olive Leaf and Colostrum along with clean pure water and healthy nutrition to make sure I get well fast!

Natures Miracle Cold Cure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this product when I had a cold whilst on holiday in New York. I started taking them on the Wednesday and by the Friday my heavy cold had pretty much gone, I was amazed! Since then I take them when I have had the first "tell-tail-tickle" of a cold in my nose and I am convinced I have pre-empted quite a few colds using these tablets. Wouldn't be without them now.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used homeopathy for many years as individual remedies, never as a combination that is chewable. I am telling you this stuff works! It either stops a cold at the first sign of a sore throat or certainly shortens and lessens the severity. Our entire family benefits from this product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No bad colds since I started using this. IHerb is a great company to order from also. Prices are reasonable and delivery is very fast.

EFFECTIVE PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used UMCKA at the first sign of a cold for years. Great results, as symptoms either go away entirely or are just slight. Have offered this product to family and friends who have similar and remarkable good results fighting the common cold. Product does not cause drowsiness, nor does it dry out the muscous membranes like many of the pharmaceuticals.

Umcka Cold Care Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I take these at the first sign of a cold. They do seem to stop the cold in its tracks. We have not had a cold since we started using them about a year ago.

LOVE this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Stops or shortens a cold when taken at the first sign. Whole family loves.

ColdCare Cherry Flavor Chewable Umcka

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We were unaware that Umcka came in chewable form, and are pleased to encounter it via the recommendation of our dauther. We find it very convenient, and we find the Cherry Flavor pleasant when having to ingest it to aid in shortening the duration of our colds and alleviating the effects of colds. It is very convenient to pack along on trips without having to worry about leaks or spillages.

1 2 3