UMCKA vaikams

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Maloniai geriamas vaiku, padedantis nesusirgti, ir truputi susirgus :) greiciau pasveikti vaistas.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a must have product in our family. It helps to recover quickly.

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super! I started give it to my daughter when I saw first simptoms of flue, and after Umcka she didnt ill! Wii buy it in future.

Its really work!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didnt expect but it is working!

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again, flavourful and effective.

Effective at speeding up the recovery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving it to my son who has a cold with coughing and sneezing. It seems to speed up the recovery time and lessen the symptoms. I didn't have to keep him home from school. I ordered the second bottle to have one at hand when he or his sister get sick again.

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, good for my child.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3yr. son likes the taste and it is very effective in reducing the duration of his cold.

Great with sore throats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it on my daughter and have gone through 3 bottles. She is in preschool and gets sick every other week. At first, I was starting to doubt if this works cos my girl was still falling sick with cough and flu. Nonetheless, I decided to try it when I could feel myself coming down with sore throat. And I am very impressed as I could feel my throat being soothed at the very first dose. I'm lazy and do not take all 3 doses but the o1 or 2 doses that I took each day for about 3 days were good enough to prevent a full blown sore throat. Much better than prescription lozenges!

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's good, I think it works better than the non-alcohol drops.Still, I'm still evaluating it as I haven't used it for too long.