It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They say this reduces the amount of time you spend sick, and it is TRUE. It also greatly helps with sore throats & coughing - even from asthma. I keep it on hand all the time.

I can't live without this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way, Umcka is an amazing product. Because I have drippy sinuses, I do a lot of coughing. If I get an cold or something else that generates a cough, I tend to cough until the middle of June when my sinuses shut down for the summer. By using Umcka, I can eliminate the cough in about three weeks. I have given it to others with upper respiratory illnesses and they have become fans too.

Amazing... works every time!

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I've used it to ward off three colds now. The last one, which occurred over Easter weekend, came with a horrible chesty cough. I immediately started taking the ColdCare medication at first sign of cough, and within three days, everything cleared up! Usually my coughs and colds take a good week to completely go away. I love this product so much! :)

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This some great stuff. Take it as soon as I feel something coming on and couple days later I am good to go.

Best I've Found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A relative recommended this product to me and have used it for the past few years and found it to help more than any others I've tried. Arlene Peterson

Love the stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Never be caught without it...works well for colds!

Never take cold medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thing I take as soon as I get any cold symptoms. I get better within a day or two. Thanks IHerb for such great prices.

umcka cold care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works on my bronchitis and almost any other ailment my family members or I have.

Umcka, Nature's Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love it, use at the first sign of a cold and you will never get one. If you wait till you have a cold it still helps tremendously to quickly relieve symptoms.

Umcka cold Menthol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has kept all sinus infections away, taken at the first sign of a cold ,,it works great!!

1 2