It works.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They say this reduces the amount of time you spend sick, and it is TRUE. It also greatly helps with sore throats & coughing - even from asthma. I keep it on hand all the time.

I can't live without this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2145126 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way, Umcka is an amazing product. Because I have drippy sinuses, I do a lot of coughing. If I get an cold or something else that generates a cough, I tend to cough until the middle of June when my sinuses shut down for the summer. By using Umcka, I can eliminate the cough in about three weeks. I have given it to others with upper respiratory illnesses and they have become fans too.

umcka cold care

Posted by Reviewer2036531 on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works on my bronchitis and almost any other ailment my family members or I have.

Umcka, Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer1702437 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love it, use at the first sign of a cold and you will never get one. If you wait till you have a cold it still helps tremendously to quickly relieve symptoms.

Umcka cold Menthol

Posted by Reviewer2763395 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has kept all sinus infections away, taken at the first sign of a cold ,,it works great!!

By far the best!!

Posted by myoungpepper on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this product about a year ago and am amazed at how well it works! If taken at the 1st symptom of a cold or any respiratory symptom, it will knock the problem out before it can get a hold of you! If not taken right away, it still works, but could take a little longer to help! Just don't give up on it before you give it a diligent try. The taste is very pleasant too! I prefer the menthol flavor over the cherry one, but the cherry flavor taste good to young children.

Umcka, ColdCare, Menthol Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2775731 on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, remember to take for 48 hours past when the cold goes away.

Umcka is the best!

Posted by Reviewer3139359 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since we stumbled on this product we will not use anything else...it works fast and actually tastes good!! We cannot always find it in town so I just started ordering it....better prices online too.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2598599 on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast Acting - - Great stuff. A friend who lives in Europe turned me on to this. Excellent!!!

Good decongestant

Posted by Reviewer2436569 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Is a good decongestant that also helps to prevent sinus infections.

1 2