Help

I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.

Umcka

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for many years. As long as you start right when you feel something is coming on, seems to work Wonders. Kept me out of the DR office for years. I do combine it with other herbs and supplements.

Umcka Original Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.

PERFECT FOR KIDS

Posted by elise87 on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

give this to my kids when they are starting getting sick. works great.

this works but all colds take time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this but all colds take time to leave your body.

Umcka cold care drops

Posted by SeleneBrandt on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff will knock a cold right out of your body before it gets ahold of you! My whole family loves this stuff

Best product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With kids it's a must have I'll never get a cold again!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good does what it claims always handy to have in the medicine cabinet, will buy again

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for throat, cold releaf.

what a lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In the last 4 years I've once had a cold that didn't resolve very fast once I took Umcka. (I teach and am exposed to plenty of colds.) Love this stuff. Feels like it helps the cold go away sooner rather than just suppressing a symptom or two temporarily.

1 2 3 4