I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer

Posted by Reviewer1706725 on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.

Umcka Original Drops

Posted by Reviewer1019742 on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for many years. As long as you start right when you feel something is coming on, seems to work Wonders. Kept me out of the DR office for years. I do combine it with other herbs and supplements.

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1242303 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If I use in winter when I feel a tickle in my throat it will alleviate symptoms directly. Seems to work for me.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1362239 on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps to get over colds faster, especially if taken at the first sign of a cold.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2330344 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really works

This is the stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1621925 on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use it to prevent a cold you feel coming on, or to lessen and shorten the symptoms of one that has taken hold. Works better than anything else we've used.

My family's #1 cold remedy

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My children react to this really well. It makes their noses run and their coughs more effective to get a cold over with faster. My children actually like the flavor of original drops, so I never bother with the children's version.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2224936 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We really like it. This is one of the few products that you should feel safe taking and you have a backing of the clinical trials for its efficacy.

Umcka

Posted by Reviewer2598599 on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast Acting - - Great stuff. A friend who lives in Europe turned me on to this. Excellent!!!

1 2 3 4