Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This always rids us of nasal, bronchial and throat stuff very quickly and it tastes great.

I love Umcka!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Umcka has worked for me many times. My dad, who had struggled with bronchitis for quite some time, cleared up in great degree after taking Umcka. I love this stuff! And the cherry flavor will keep you coming back!

Good for Kids and Adults

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take Umcka when you first feel the signs of a cold and lessen the duration or completely eliminate the cold from your body.

Umcka Cold Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. Several people in our office came down with a viral infection so as soon as I began the symptoms, I began taking Umcka and it reduced the length of my cold compared to those in the office that did not use Umcka.

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have not had to use 12hr decongestants since I started to use this product....Awesome!

Umcka works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to this product a few years ago and despite my initial cynicism, it really does works. You do have to take it 3-5 times a day and it can make your stomach feel a little uneasy but symptoms improve rapidly. Our family love it!

Recommend to Anyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since this is a natural syrup, it takes about a week for the cough to completely be gone. P.S. I also used Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial during the night

My first line of defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Umcka for several years after a friend mentioned it to me. My experinece has been that if I begin to take it as soon as I get the first inkling of symptoms, I can often avoid getting sick.

Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for baby

Gone in 2 days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cold medicine I have ever used. I was miserable and after 2 days of taking Umcka I was 100% better. I have recommended this product to my co-workers and family. The ones that have used it have also been amazed by how quickly their symptoms were relieved and how fast Umcka made them feel better. I will always have this on hand.

1 2