Quick and 100% effective!

Posted by 5339541220849074707 on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family was suffering for like 4 weeks with I don't know what, but whatever it was it would go away for 3 days and come back with painful symptoms of a soar throat and body aches, sinus issues and such then we each used a whole box to ourselves of the Umcka and we were better and have been better ever since.FINALLY!!!Since then I have recommended it to everyone who has been sick.

Posted by 5473543773342659890 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product - removed low temperature, good punch a stuffy nose. They raised me on my feet for a day ... The only minus for me - the taste fillers. I prefer products without them (even if they are natural ...))

It is good

Posted by 5174567413862286866 on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Great taste

Posted by 5425918266011632839 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste. It doesn't taste like medicine at all, (maybe a very slight bitterness at the end). I take this and Cold-a-tak, get rest and manage to recover quickly.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2754805 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this item 3 times a day when I had sore throat and felt like it was getting worse. I felt fine on the next day. it was so easy to take it when I was out because no water needed. I'll definatly buy this item again to avoid getting a cold this winter.

This stuff WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1987536 on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our entire family uses Umcka. It almost always helps us avoid a cold if we take it at the first signs of a cold.

Alternative of medicine

Posted by Reviewer1730430 on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is good alternative of medicine.

Another great product...

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As I write my reviews, I must say iHerb deserves plenty of credit for carrying these fabulous products at great prices. This another must have. All of the UMCKA products are very well-received in our home. Children love them.

Good stuff. Like the ColdCare version even better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

See my review for Umcka, ColdCare. The ColdCare worked better for me for my "throat disease" that I get when I take an airplane trip. But I took this Cold + Flu at first and it lessened the impact of the disease by a HUGE amount. If I get the flu this season, I will definitely take this.

1 2