Quick and 100% effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family was suffering for like 4 weeks with I don't know what, but whatever it was it would go away for 3 days and come back with painful symptoms of a soar throat and body aches, sinus issues and such then we each used a whole box to ourselves of the Umcka and we were better and have been better ever since.FINALLY!!!Since then I have recommended it to everyone who has been sick.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste. It doesn't taste like medicine at all, (maybe a very slight bitterness at the end). I take this and Cold-a-tak, get rest and manage to recover quickly.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product - removed low temperature, good punch a stuffy nose. They raised me on my feet for a day ... The only minus for me - the taste fillers. I prefer products without them (even if they are natural ...))

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and it tastes good. Delivery was fast

It is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this item 3 times a day when I had sore throat and felt like it was getting worse. I felt fine on the next day. it was so easy to take it when I was out because no water needed. I'll definatly buy this item again to avoid getting a cold this winter.

This stuff WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our entire family uses Umcka. It almost always helps us avoid a cold if we take it at the first signs of a cold.

Alternative of medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is good alternative of medicine.

Another great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As I write my reviews, I must say iHerb deserves plenty of credit for carrying these fabulous products at great prices. This another must have. All of the UMCKA products are very well-received in our home. Children love them.

1 2