Great for Urinary Tract Infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using Nature's Answer Goldenseal Root, but this did not remedy my urinary tract infection. I find this product a lot more effective and reliable. It works for a minor bladder infection; I took 4 capsules twice a day. However, be very careful with this because the active ingredient is toxic to the liver and also to the eyes if taken for long periods/high doses. The EU has set a tolerable limit for arbutin (one of the active ingredients) so keep within this. 3-4 capsules twice a day for 7 days is my chosen dosage, which is within the limits of safety. At 3 capsules twice a day I had no side effects, however at 4 capsules twice a day I suffered some mild nausea. Also, I take a urinary alkalinizer each day as this herb works best in alkaline urine. I don't think it works in acidic environments.

Super for UTIs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a wonderful example of a good medicine that fell out of use when pharmacutical companies couldn't make as much money on it as on those "new-fangled" antibiotics. I used to drink Uva Ursi tea to knock out a UTI, and I was skeptical of taking Uva Ursi in a capsule, but now I think it works even better than the tea did. And you don't have to *taste* it! This product gets a big thumbs up from me!

got rid of my bladder infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't really LIKE the supplements, BUT I got rid of my bladder infection! I was always feeling as if I had bad breath.

Works Great for Water Retention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relieves excess water/edema and NO EXTRA FILLERS or junk in this, just the parsley and the capsule it's in.

Works Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these for awhile for UTI pain and they are awesome.

Treatment for UTI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural way for getting rid of UTI and much better than antibiotics.

Good price for a mild diuretic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good price for a mild diuretic and kidney protector!

Very effective

Posted by kgracew on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Only needed to use this for a few days and the results were very good. Very satisfied with the product.

Another must have for UTI!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Likeise this stuff is amazing for UTI's!

Great for Bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products for bladder irritations, including kidney, and water retention.

1 2 3