Simply the BEST!

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have drank tea's, tinctures, and various capsules with herbs or formulas. Sometimes even few at a time along with cleansing watery fruit diet. Found parsley juice to be more successful than all of those to relieve visits to bathroom at night, improve flow and bring back color and proper kidney cleansing. BUT THIS ALONE DID MORE than any of the above, and for a lot longer term when finished the bottle!!!

number one natural antibiotics replacement for the urinary tract....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Uva Ursi is one of the most powerful way nature has to offer when you dealing with occasional urinary tract infections,i use a cranberry extract on a daily basis but sometimes it just ain't ennough and thats where Uve Ursi comes handy.it is also Astringent / Mucostatics / Haemostatics ,so it helps in other ways like protecting the stomach from toxic substances and stops bleeding in the intestines,you should also consider having some crushed Ursi leaf for a quicker response in emergency case(thats if you can tolerate its taste,i love it)...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Works miracles!

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems like this together with d-mannose is working. Finally after 12 years of constant chronic UTIs I haven't had one for the last two months!!!!

ALWAYS works!

Posted by Reviewer3041448 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After some allergic reactions to prescriptions for urinary infections, I was fed up and found Uva Ursi from Nature's Way. This product has helped to have me on the mend faster and more completely than anything else! It is not intended to be taken for long periods of time, so I just keep in on hand for when I feel the symptoms coming on and I never suffer anymore. Nature's Way is the best I've tried- used the Standardized for maximum results.

Worked great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3230463 on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this for 7 days with cranberry capsules and it cured my UTI. A great homeopathic remedy if you are tired of going the antibiotic route.

Bladder Health Maintained

Posted by Reviewer1487754 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't prove that Uva Ursi is what's made a difference, but a recurring bladder problem has not reappeared since I began taking one capsule daily, along with the Gr8-Dophilus. It's been almost 6 months and I'm very optimistic.

Uva Ursi Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A good product.

Nature's Way Uva Ursi

Posted by Reviewer3252003 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I came across an article which stated that today, uva ursi is sometimes used to treat urinary tract infections and cystitis (bladder inflammation). But uva ursi can be toxic: Hydroquinone, a component of uva ursi, can cause serious liver damage. Conventional medications that have fewer risks are available to treat urinary tract infections. So I have stopped using this product and disappointed to say that there is nothing on the packaging that states this.

Uva Ursi

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for bladder infections for me.

No more Bladder Infections

Posted by Reviewer2212930 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a person who is PRONE to bladder infections. I had read this is "really" good for that. Started taking it and sure enough, it helped. I actually did not realize HOW much, until I'd quit taking it about 4months ago. 2 Wks. after not taking it I ended up with a Bladder Infection. SO, determined to never quit taking it again.

1 2 3