Need Sleep the safe way - this will do the trick ! ! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Valerian for more than 11 years. It works Great. Be sure to take 10 min. before the lights are turn off, because it works quick. also If I am feeling nervous, stressed, depressed during the day, I will take it and it does give me relief. God Bles You All

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Completely fulfilled the need, I was having serious problems sleeping but now am able to kinda relax and drift off to sleep. Only problem though is that I still wake up maybe 4-5 hours later and have a little trouble falling back to sleep. Still, would recommend to others because I have a really BAD case of not being able to sleep and a light sleeper.. before this, I used to go 3-4 nights in a row without sleeping a wink. It was terrible. Felt like I was a zombie.

ALL VALERIAN TOO WEAK ON IHERB! Just buy the 2000mg version (standard in Australia) You need to take 3 tablets at a time to (maybe) sleep... just buy 1000mg!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

at chemist warehouse coles or anywhere else in australia THEY DONT EVEN SELL VALERIAN THIS WEAK. You know why? because its useless. I need 1-2 2000mg tablets to even have a chance of sleeping and I'm a completely normal person! Whats weirder is that you get a higher dose at a cheaper price in australia! Suprising but true! If you live in Australia or NZ seriously dont bother with all the iherb brands of valerian, they are so so weak its ridiculous! Like i said, we dont even have formulations this weak in Australia! Plus these cost more than the Australian ones... its just straight up crazy. I usually love iherb but NOT for valerian thats for sure!!

Nature's Way Valerion Roon 530mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too strong. Very high dosage. Works as a seep aid but might be what caused the grogginess the next day. I'd buy a lower dosage next time.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well. I take with 5 HTP to sleep at night. I sleep a lot better.

I can't sleep without these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! My mind never shuts off at night and these help me to sleep so well. I used to have bad nightmares almost every night and since I've started taking these they have gone away :)

For sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the only things that will reliably make me sleep - and I am a life-long insomniac.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Other valerian capsules have caused stomach upset. This one is easier on my digestive system, but equally effective.

Very effective to reduce stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel more calm and relaxed after taking valerian.

Sleepy time is here!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I rely on valerian root to help me sleep, with 3 types of arthritis and a neck injury falling asleep can be a battle - I take 2 of these and in 30 minutes I can count on falling asleep. Also, with assorted allergies to boot, this product is what I call "clean" - if I can use it - so can many others.